Can you close the door? | Chapter one

PLOT: You are 21 years old and you recently moved out of your parents house to start living by yourself in LA. The apartment you got needs some fixing, it's an old building and still looks like a mess cause you are out all day applying for jobs and you haven't had the time yet to clean it properly. You are looking for a job as a photographer, as you just left your old job in a small studio at your hometown to pursue bigger things. 

↬ The first chapter is kinda boring but I swear it gets better, feel free to send any suggestions or anything you'd might like to see 

- Friday, 8 am-

I woke up to the sound of a non stop siren, tried so hard to get more sleep but I couldn't. So I get up and start to make my coffee. I check my phone for new messages and send a good morning text to my parents. I have been missing them so much since I moved out and they are always inviting me to have lunch with them but I don't wanna go until I get a job. I take all of my photographs and put them on the table so I can organize them and make my portfolio. I see this picture of my ex girlfriend that I took a long time ago and I'm not sure if I should keep it or not, so I just left it aside for now. I took a shower and got ready to go out and apply for jobs. 

- Friday, 8 pm-

It's been a long day and I am very tired, I still have not returned to my place, I spent the whole day driving around and going to a lot of places to show people my work but I don't think I'm gonna get a job so soon, I thought it would be a lot easier than that. My dad was always against me moving out and coming here, he always said I wouldn't make it, that's why I didn't answer any of his calls today, he called me like 10 times but I am really not in the mood for it and I know exactly what he is going to say if I tell him I still don't have a job. 

It was getting late and the last time I remember eating something was 4 hours ago, I am hungry and I start searching for restaurants on my car's GPS. I chose the one that was closer to where I was, even though it looked a little expensive. After I ate my meal I go to the bathroom, it's one of the big ones, with multiple doors and lots of giant mirrors. It's apparently empty but there is a stall with a closed door. When I am approaching the sink to wash my hands I hear someone cry and it came from that stall. At first I tried to ignore it but then the crying continued, so I go close to the door and ask

"Hey, is everything ok?"

and after a few seconds a woman answers with a raspy crying voice

"Yeah I'm sorry I'll be out in a minute"

"Do you need anything? Do you need any help?" I said as I was getting worried

then I could her exhaling heavily "actually, can you close the door?". At first I thought it was a weird request but I said "yeah sure, of course". I was going to the bathroom's main door to close it whilst thinking about her voice, I don't know why but I sounded so familiar, like I've heard it before. As soon as I locked the main door, she opens the stall she was in and when I looked inside I saw this gorgeous woman sitting at the floor wearing a giant red coat, with a bottle of wine next to her, her makeup was a mess but she still looked amazing and I immediately knew exactly who that was... It was Sarah Paulson.