Let's meet again | Chapter three

She puts her address on my car's GPS and I start driving. We were making small talks and listening to Rihanna's 'Love on the brain' and other 'Anti' songs during all the way. When we got there, I stopped the car in front of Sarah's apartment. "See? safe and sound" I say and smile at her. She seems nervous and I ask her what's going on and she gasps "would you mind staying for a while? only if you want to, I mean I don't wanna bother you or anything... you did so much already... I just don't wanna be alone" - she asks while she is giving me the sweetest puppy eyes I have ever seen. "Yes, of course I can stay" I said as I placed my hand on hers. We enter her apartment and it's big but cozy at the same time. She turns on a lower light and sits on the couch. I keep staring all around. Her place really suits her, everything is so organized. There's a few pictures of her next to the tv and some candles on the center table, it's nice that I'm getting to see what her home looks like.

She starts to take her shoes off - "please, Y/N, make yourself comfortable. I already ruined your night I don't wanna make it any worse" I nodded and sat on the couch that was in front of her. "You don't have say that all the time... it's fine you didn't ruin anything, I'm the one who offered you help after all" "Sure" she replies ironically as she sounded relieved for taking off her heels. "Well, at least I got to meet my favorite actress" - I say and she looks at me for a while and smiles "you are a sweetheart. Am I really your favorite actress or you're just saying that to make me feel better? she teases. "no I am serious you have always been my favorite actress, I have a crush on you sinc-" I realize what I am saying and immediately blush and stop talking. Sarah blushes too and starts to laugh. "I'm sorry, what were you saying, Y/N?" "Nothing" I respond nervously and avoiding to look at her. She looks at me with a provocative look in her eyes "yeah, ok... but for how long did you say you have that crush?" and she laughs. 

She looks extremely beautiful even though she is making fun of me and making me nervous. "God I am so sorry, that was very inappropriate, I shouldn't have said it" "No it's fine, don't worry. I get it" "you do?" "yeah we all have a celebrity crush, you don't have to be embarrassed about it" she smiles at me and notices my shaking hands. I let slip a smile on the corner of my lips, I am nervous as heck and I ask her where the bathroom is and if it is ok for me to use it. She nods and shows me where it is.

Ok, Y/N, you are in sarah's bathroom. That's not a big deal. It's ok, don't freak out. You are in her apartment, she is standing there giving you smiles and being cute and silly and it's ok. You are not freaking out. She's just a normal... and extraordinary stunning... so damn beautiful person. But it's fine, every girl has a crush on her, i'm not the only one and it's just a silly crush anyway. I take a few deep breaths trying to calm myself down, I look at the sink and see all of her perfumes and towels, it all seems so clean and it smells good too. I wash my face and try to compose myself. When I came back to the living room she wasn't there anymore. "Sarah?" I said as I was sitting on the couch. "Coming" She replied while she was coming back. She changed her clothes and is wearing a oversized t-shirt and pajama pants. I look at her up and down, how come she looks even better now? "Sorry, I had to change" she starts saying while she's sitting on the couch.

"So... I bet this is not how you imagined you would meet me, is it?" - she asked me. I giggled "No, absolutely not." "How did you imagine it, then?" she looks at me with a satisfying smirk on her face. "Well, I always dreamed about meeting you randomly and asking you for a hug." "Really? that would have been cute... definitely better than meeting me drunk in a bathroom..." she says and then she stands up quickly like her brain just clicked. "Come on, let's do it" "do what?" "get up Y/N. I'm gonna give you that" I was giggly and confused but I got up and stood in front of her. "Y/N you have to start it so it looks real, ok? come on you can do this, let's meet again. act like you've never seen me before"- she says in her dorky way while she was excited and smiling. I nodded and cleaned my throat:

"Oh my god, it's Sarah Paulson!! Hi!!" she tries not to laugh "Hi, nice to meet you" "I'm a big fan of yours since I was 13, I can't believe i'm finally meeting you" Sarah smiles and comes closer "thank you so much, that's very sweet" - she touches my arm, I blush and say "is it ok for me to hug you?" she nods smiling at me and opens her arms, I finally get to hug her and it feels so good. I can feel her body close to mine and she's gently rubbing my back. She smells so good and my whole body was electrified. It was so sweet that she came up with that, of course I was happy to meet her in any circumstance but it meant a lot to me the way she showed she cared about that moment and tried to recreate the whole scenario just to make it special the way I have always imagined.

"You did great, very convincing" - she starts to laugh while looking at me. I giggled and she says "and I got to find it out what I wanted" and then she bites her lip. I look at her and she says "13, huh? that's a very long time you have that crush. How old are you now?" "21" I said as I was feeling my heart beating much faster and my palms were starting to get sweaty. She nods with a smile and bites her lip again. I am super nervous and still blushing, Sarah knows exactly how to mess with my head. We spent the rest of the time chatting on the couch about a lot of things, we talked about my favorite characters she has played, she showed me pictures from behind the scenes of american horror story, she asked a few questions about me, I told her that I'm a photographer and she sounded really interested in checking my work. 

We had such a good time talking and she looks like she is feeling better than she was when I met her at the restaurant. I remember I didn't answer any of my dad's calls today, so I search for my phone in my bag to check my messages but my battery died. "you can use mine if you want" - she says while she was already giving me her phone "no, it's ok really, it's not important but thanks" before she puts her phone down she checks what time it is and it's almost 1 AM. "Sarah I think I should go, it's getting late" "yeah ok..." she looks at me with the puppy eyes again "thank you for staying, I really enjoyed your company , Y/N... I wish I could drive you so you wouldn't have to go alone" "I'm sure you would Miss Paulson, but I'll be ok and I won't be alone" I answer and she looks at me with a suspicious look on her face "what do you mean you're not going alone?" "I'm going with Rihanna, singing all the way" - I say and giggle. She punches me in the arm and giggles. 

She stands up quickly and say "wait, stay here, don't move". She went running to the kitchen and came back with a pen and a piece of paper. She wrote something down - "here, open your bag" - she demanded and she looked excited about it "what is this?" I asked her while I was trying to take the paper from her hands but she was lifting her arm so I wouldn't take it. "It's for you. For when you get home. it's my phone number so you can text me to let me know you are safe." "but why can't I read it now?" she giggles and blushes "because... because I am saying so. please promise me you'll only read it when you get home and promise you'll text" I start laughing "ok, it's a promise. now give it to me" - she lends me the paper and I put it in my bag with my eyes closed and she starts to laugh. "There it is" - I said as I was admiring her. "What?" "The smile. I've always loved your smile. It's even better now that I can see it in person". Sarah blushes and bites her lips. We hugged for one more time as we were saying goodbye, she opened the door for me and while I was leaving I heard her shout from the hallway "hey, don't forget my text!!", I look behind and she is standing at the door watching me leave. I raised my hand in salute and shouted back "understood, Miss Paulson" We both giggled and waved each other goodbye.

I got home and the first thing I do is search for my phone charger so I could text Sarah. Once my phone was charging I take her note and take a deep breath before reading it. It was, in fact, her phone number. But she wrote a little message for me at the end of the paper:

"I had a rough day but at least I got to meet a beautiful girl. That's what I should have said earlier. Thanks again, Y/N. - Sarah"