Shocked | Chapter two

I just stood there looking shocked, I could feel my whole body trembling and my heart is beating so fast I don't even know how to process the information that it is really her. Then she says "yayy it's me, Sarah Paulson, drunk in a bathroom woo-hoo" while she was raising her hand and drinking from the bottle she has been holding. I am just standing there looking at her, like a complete idiot trying not to lose it cause I've always been a huge fan of hers and of course I have a crush on her since forever. And I cannot freak out right now cause she is obviously drunk and not ok. She looks at me and says "do I look that bad, lady?" I and gasped "no no no, no I am so sorry I just... I never expected I would meet Sarah Pauls- I mean you... like never in my life and now..."- she interrupts me and starts laughing. I am trying so hard to hold my shit together and think about what to do and Sarah begins to wipe her face and her nose and is trying to get up by herself but it was clearly a bad idea cause she was wearing heels and she was drunk. "here, let me help you" I said as I was reaching out my hand to her. She looked at me with those puffy and yet soft eyes and she grabbed my hand and I helped her up.

We are standing in front of each other and she puts her fingers between her hair in order to brush it a little, she sees herself in the mirror and says "oh fuck I look like a trainwreck". I laugh nervously and then say "come on, you're Sarah Paulson you always look great". She looks at me, smiling "Thank you, you are very sweet." she pinches my nose and I almost faint, I was already blushing all over. I didn't say anything for a moment. She was staring at her reflection again and then she started saying "Look, I am sorry for this, you don't really have to-" and tears started to fall down her face. I wanted to hug her so badly but I had no courage at all to do that. So I gently touched her arm and she looked at me again.

"You don't really have to help me, you know" she said as she was sobbing. "yeah I know but that's ok, I am here" I told her and then she grabbed my hand firmmly and started to squeeze it while she was crying. We stayed like that for a while and when Sarah looked more calm I tried to talk to her. "You have very soft hands" and then I quickly apologized like I had just said the most stupid thing ever "No it's fine you did nothing wrong" she replies with a raspy voice. I look at her and her eyes are so red, I feel bad for her, I gently pulled my hand away and wiped the tears from her face.

"Listen" - I sighed "I don't know what is happening, I am truly sorry to see you hurt like this, is there anything I can do to make you feel better? Anyone you want me to call? It's hard to see you suffer like this". Sarah looks at me and remains silent for a while. She sits on the floor again and I sit close to her.

"It's Holland. Again"- she looks up trying not to cry but the tears are already falling down. I wiped them away softly, she looks at me and closes her eyes.

"What about her?"

She exhales heavily.

"She came to my apartment today. To pick up her last boxes... We broke up 2 months ago, you know? But we were together for so long and now it's official, it's all gone... It's like she was never there... I know it's ridiculous, she is the one who cheated in the first place but I thought I was over it. I was fine. But then she went there and she didn't even look at me. I was at the kitchen just watching her... she did not look at me, not even once. We were together for five years for God's sake, and she couldn't even stand to look me in the face? What the fuck is wrong with her?" Sarah begins to wipe her tears quickly, I could tell she was nervous and tense. "I told her she should no longer have the keys and she just left them on the table, said nothing and left. And that was it. And now I am feeling so stupid oh my God you have no idea, I am such an idiot" - and she reached out to the wine bottle again but I stopped her.

"No, you are not an idiot, stop saying that. None of this is your fault." I said and slowly took the bottle from her hands. "I am so sorry this is all happening to you, I can only imagine what it feels like, I am truly sorry Sarah". Sarah looks so fragile I never thought I'd see her like that.

"See, I told you you were sweet. You are here with me and I don't even know your name." she says while she looks at me softly.

"It's Y/N."

"That's a beautiful name. I really like it" - she smiles at me and I begin to blush all over again. What the hell should I do next holy fuck this whole situation is so weird, I am sitting here with Sarah Paulson and I have no clue on what to do. Please I gotta say something before she notices I am freaking out again.

"Do you think they have water?"

"What?"

"Do you think they have water? I mean, the restaurant."

"Yeah I guess all restaurants have water, Y/N"

"Yeah probably... it's just that it would be good for you, you know, because of all the drinking" I am so embarrassed that I am actually saying these words but it's better than nothing and I really am worried for her, she drank half a bottle

"Are you politely saying you wanna go?" - Sarah begins to distance herself from me "Cause that's ok if you want to... I'm gonna be ok, it's fine you can go... if that's what you want" she is trying to get up but I got up first and I reached out my hand to her again. She grabs my hand and stands up, she says "thank you" whilst we made eye contact. "So, you're going home?" she says with a lower and sweet voice. "No, I never said that I was going home Miss Paulson" "Miss Paulson, huh?" and she starts laughing. "There is the smile I wanted to see" Sarah blushes and tries to look away and I pinch her nose just like she did with me before.

"I am really sorry about that happened with Holland, she was literally crazy to cheat on you... I mean who on earth would cheat on Sarah Paulson?" Sarah is looking at me and she can't help her smile. "What? I'm not lying, if you cheat on Sarah Paulson that means you are insane" she giggles and I smile back at her.

I was so mind-blown that I was talking to her but at the same time it felt so normal, she is so cute and sensitive, she is beautiful and I feel so bad I can't make her feel better. Then somebody tries to open the bathroom door and I look at Sarah and she seems terrified, she doesn't want anybody to see her like that. "I'm sorry, this bathroom is closed for maintenance, did you not see the sign at the door?" I shouted and Sarah looked at me surprised "There is no sign at the door, ma'am." The woman replies. "Well, then somebody's gotta fix that. This bathroom is not available, I am sorry" Me and Sarah start to laugh and the person seems to go away. "You are a fast thinker, Y/N" "I actually am" Sarah rolls her eyes "Stop bragging." and she punches my shoulder and laughs.

"I should go home" "Do you have a driver or someone to pick you up?" "Y/N, I have a license, you know? I can drive myself home" "With all the respect, I don't think you can. I can drive you if you want to, my car is outside". I look at her hoping she was going to say yes. She looks at me with a tiny and soft smile on her lips "Yeah, sure" she agrees.