Ichi

Author's Note:
YeEeeaAh, another Fanfiction. Hekhek. It's maH strEss relievEr. I also noticed a lot of authors discontinuing their fanfics about SNS. whyYy?! (╥﹏╥)

I'll be writing one chapter per episode, so please expect long chapters but a bit slow updates. I'm estimating 4-5k words.

Anyways hope you like it. (。・//ε//・。)

P.S: Reading this story is better with the Sans Serif font!

An Endless Wasteland

(๑♡⌓♡๑)🥘⊂(・﹏・⊂)

DIS

GUS

TING!

IT WAS the only fitting word to describe this horendous dish. And behind this irksome master piece was no other than the son of the most dex​ter​ous chef at the Sumire Street Shopping District, the son of the owner of the beloved Yukihira Diner. Yukihira Soma.

The young lad sat on a yellow, wooden crate as he chewed on a piece of grilled squid. 'They don't go together at all... They're a bad match!' He was covering his eyes, as he snickered along with the sizzling sound of the grill in front of him. It's a dreadful match indeed. Squid and peanut butter was a disgusting match.

It's so disgusting that it's good, well in Soma's view that is.

"Soma, what's that?" Hirabayashi Ikki asked with his usual monotonous voice, looking at the catastrophic food.

"Oh, Ikki-chan!" Soma took a piece of the grilled peanut butter coated squid, and waved it in front of the male. "Want some?" He asked with a sinister grin on his face, as his eyes glowed mischievously.

Ikki blinked, unfazed by the devilish look on the red-headed face. With a stoic face, he nodded. "Sure."

He grabbed the piece of seafood, stared at it for a while, and bit into it. 'The peanut butter's creamy and oily content destroyed the natural taste of the squid...' Ikki thought, his tongue dancing with the food. Soma was in front of him, leaning in close as he waited to finally see a sickened reaction from his friend.

But, sadly...

"Oishi." Ikki said, taking another bite. "Can I have one more?"

Soma sulked. Oh, it wasn't the first time he created something as horendous as this. If he fed it to other people, they would've cursed him at the irksome taste! But, Ikki would be the only one who seemed to be enjoying every single bite of it. Every time he's created one after another, he'll have his friend have a taste only to receive a blank look and a delighted palette. His goal is to see emotions to his emotionless face using his disgusting dishes.

It was another showdown between him and his father. The showdown of who is to make the most loathsome dish, that'll make Ikki say it's foul. It was a showdown both of them couldn't win. Yet. Another whimsical grin was plastered on Soma's face, thinking of more disgusting recipes he could try.

Ikki sighed, grabbing ahold of another piece. "Mayumi's here."

Soma's gold-like eyes perked up in aggravation. He unwrapped the white bandana around his wrist, and tied it around his head. He snatched the back of the collar of Ikki's shirt, and dragged him inside the kitchen along with him.