Roku

(┛✧Д✧))┛彡🍚┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

R O K U
The Mama of the Polar Star Dormitory

After that encounter with the guy who reeks of cinnamon, Soma and Ikki went on to find the Polar Star Dormitory, the place where they'll be staying at while they are in this academy. Although Ikki wanted to introduce Hayama to Soma, the latter seemed to be rather...unhappy to talk about the former. Heck, he didn't even wanna know Hayama's name, so Ikki just moved on to another topic.

“Ikki-chan, where'd you get those bruises on your face?!” Soma exclaimed, and grabbed Ikki's face in between his hands, as he scanned his eyes over the boy's injuries. “Who did this?! Was it that white-haired—"

Ikki cut him off by raising his hand. “Iie. I fell down the stairs,” he lied. “You know how clumsy I can be sometimes.” He did feel a tad bad at lying to the ginger but, he didn't have much choice. He didn't want to worry Soma further. If Soma even so much as to find out that he was beaten up by those bastard students? All hell will break loose.

Imagine if Ikki told him about the kiss. Ikki's cheeks flushed a bit just by remembering, as if he could still feel Hayama's lips on his. ‘That was really surprising,’ he thought. ‘It's the first time that a guy kissed me and...it felt really weird for some reason...’ he shook his head vigorously to take his mind off of the redundant thoughts. ‘I shouldn't think much of it. Aki just missed me, that's all.' he nodded to himself with closed eyes. ‘Right, right. It's nothing.’

Soma suspiciously raised his eyebrow at Ikki. His gut was telling him that there's something more to the story and he was unconvinced by the boy's excuse, but he'll let this slide...for now. Sooner or later, he'll find out the truth anyways.

Yukihira Soma always find out. Especially when it's about his dear, beloved friend.

Once that was settled, the two males proceeded to walk up a hill-like path that, according to their map, was suppose to lead to their destination. The sun was on the verge of setting, so they had to fasten their pace if they want to arrive there before nightfall.

Ikki groaned in exhaustion when he saw the how much more further they had to walk. It may sound as an exaggeration, but he was on the edge of dying. It has been quite a long time since he exerted this much stamina on doing something, probably because he was always either munching on foods in Yukihira's Diner, or just taking his precious naps in his apartment.

‘I thought...we were just gonna cook...’ Ikki thought, as he stopped to take a breather. ‘If I was informed that we'll be doing hill climbing...I would've at least stretched...’ He placed both his hands on his hips, and took deep breaths. As of now, he really feels like half of his respiratory system broke down. “Are we...” he panted. “...fucking near yet?”

Soma lightly laughed at how worn-out Ikki was. ‘He always had the urge to curse whenever he's frustrated...’ He found it cute that the boy looked like he was barely holding on to dear life. “To be honest, I'm not sure.” he replied, setting down his charcoal grill on the ground. When he did so, he didn't notice that a piece of paper flew away from his hand and disappeared into the wind. “Man, I'm starting to feel the cold. And, I'm hungry! The dried squid's just not cutting it anymore!”

Ikki sighed in exasperation, before taking off his black hoodie, leaving him to his black, v-neck, long sleeved shirt underneath. Unlike Soma, he was feeling hot that he had sweat forming on his forehead. “Here,” he handed him his hoodie. “Wear this, so you won't feel cold anymore.”