Nana

N A N A
The Polar Star Babies

(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ 🍣ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

"Erina-sama! Erina-sama!" Hisako was frantically calling for her mistress, as she ran so fastly like her life depended on it. It seemed what she was gonna say was greatly important, that she needed to find the girl quickly. Fortunately, she was able to find her in a short while after looking for her in almost everywhere. "E-Erina-sama...I have...terrible..."

"For God's sake Hisako, calm down." Erina stated, staring at her panting being. "Take a deep breath first. What are you trying to say?"

Hisako inhaled, and exhaled before answering. "I have terrible, and a bit of shocking news." she answered once she composed herself. "By terrible news...I mean, Yukihira Soma received the highest grade possible in Chapelle-sensei's clas-EeeEeEk!" she was cut off when Erina gave her a menacing look, as the pink headed girl's mood turned sour at the mention of that boy's name.

"Hisako..." Erina trailed bitterly, as she remembered all the unpleasant encounters with the red head. "I would prefer you to remain silent if you will just mention his name."

"H-Hai! Gomenasai, Erina-sama!" Hisako quickly apologized with a deep bow.

Erina sighed, and closed her eyes. "And, what's the other news?"

Hisako stood straight, and started to flip over her clipboard. "It's about Hirabayashi Ikki, Erina-sama..."

Erina's ears perked up. Her once sour mood almost immediately turned brightly when she heard Ikki's name. "What about Hira-kun?" she asked curiously, and crossed her arms. "Let me guess, he aced Chapelle-sensei's class, didn't he? It is so like him. I expected nothing less from-"

"Err-actually, it's quite the opposite Erina-sama..." Hisako contradicted, as she read the data she collected.

Erina's eyebrows furrowed confusingly. "What do you mean?"

"It says here...for the first time, Chapelle-sensei gave a 'B' rating to someone. And that someone is..." Hisako trailed. "... Hirabayashi Ikki."

Erina's eyes widened in disbelief. 'Hira-kun...got a 'B'? And, from a teacher that only gives either an 'A' or a failing grade?!' she thought. 'What happened to Hira-kun's cooking? Don't tell me he plans to cook like this throughout his whole time here?!'

"What are you doing, Hira-kun...?" Erina whispered to herself, as she frustratedly ran a hand through her platinum locks. 'At this rate, you'll be expelled if you continued to cook half-heartedly...I have to do something about this... it's been long since I got this close to you. And now that you're here in the same school as I am, I will do whatever it takes to keep you here...' she clenched her fists. 'Even if it means I'll use my power as the Tenth Seat.'

(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ 🍣ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

'Whew, now that was a warm bath...' Ikki thought as he dried his hair off using a small towel. He was now changed into a light mint and white sweater, and a pair of grey sweatpants. At first, he was reluctant to take a bath when he heard a rather feminine scream so he waited for a few more minutes before entering the bathroom, just to ensure that no one was using it anymore.

"Now I'm bored..." Ikki muttered to himself, plopping on his bed and stared at the ceiling. 'Wow...I'm really here now, aren't I...?' he thought. 'I bet Dad would be proud as heck when he finds out... speaking of which, I haven't visited him in a while...I should do it when it's like semestral break or somethin'...' he then yawned, and was about to close his eyes to sleep when...