Yon

A/N: since y'all like it so much, i decided to update sooner hehehehe leave a vote, and follow me for earlier updatesss! Love youuuuu all! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Y O N

Transfer Students, and
The Chef That Never Smiles.

(っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ🍽️⊂(・▽・⊂)

'I'M DOOMED...' A girl with blue, twin-braided hair, thought in ultimate despair as she clutches on pieces of paper that had a series of red marks written on the upper right corners.  'I am absolutely, undeniably... doomed.'

CHINESE CUISINE EVALUATION:
E
FINAL NOTICE!

Third Year, Junior High School Division.

Tadakoro, Megumi.

Totsuki Academy.

The most prestigious, and the top culinary school in all of Japan, that has a graduation rate of less than 10%, has a policy. And that is, if you shall receive a ton of consecutive failing marks in a row, you will be immediately, and definitely expelled from the academy.

Her hands were shaking in fear, and her body was trembling in nervousness of her well-being, as she held the paper before her eyes. She then began to think about the expectations, and hopes of all the people back from her home. The promises she made, the lucky charm she clings onto, her family. She didn't know anymore, everything was just frazzling around into her mind.

Despite what she was feeling, she had to be present at the opening ceremony. She heaved a deep, heavy sigh as she stopped in front of a white sign. 'My name is Tadakoro Megumi...this is the spring of my first year of high school...and right now? I'm on a knife's edge...'

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃🍽️⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°

Today was a wonderful, peaceful day. The sky was in a refreshing shade of blue, the petals of the fully bloomed Sakura trees danced with the wind, and the sun was at it's finest warmth. It was eminent that Spring has finally come by.

Today was, indeed, the perfect day for the Totsuki Academy High School Division Opening Ceremony.

The beautiful weather also matched the excitement, and the happiness of the students who managed to pass the Junior High Division. They all knew how hard it is to study in Totsuki Academy. So, for them, passing the Junior High Division can be considered an achievement, since not all of them were given a chance to be promoted to the High School Division.