Play Date gone Wrong

Pete's POV

It has been a long time that I have met Ae. The last time I met him was before the summer break, we had gone to the coffee shop at the uni.. 

Phone calls and video calls are our regular thing but.. that is not quite enough for me. In the beginning,  just a good morning text from Ae was enough to make me blushing and happy throughout the day. But as time passed I am not satisfied with just those texts and I want to spend time with him all the time.. I think this is the reason Mae says that I am sulking all the time..

But sometimes when I call Ae, N'Yim picks up the call and each time I talk to her she always tells me with a sweet voice trying to mimic Ae "N'Yim I miss your Ar'Pete na.... I so wish we could meet" and as soon as I hear that my face flushes pink..

 I so wish we could meet" and as soon as I hear that my face flushes pink

(I am assuming "Ar" means uncle..Ae tells his niece in the series to call Pete Ar'Pete)

I have planned to visit Ae's house this weekend, I think it will be a nice surprise..

I want to play with N'Yim meet Ae's Mae and P'Nat and most importantly I am going to see my man after so long.    *blush*

Saturday

I am so excited today, I woke up around five-thirty in the morning, which is quite unusual considering the fact that I wake up around seven on a college day and around nine during holidays...

However, the thought of seeing Ae after so long has got me all giddy. I don't even know how long it took for me to drive to Ae's family home but when I finally reached there, I noticed that my hands are all sweaty despite the air con in the car..

Third Person's POV

When Pete parked his car, Ae's Mae called him "Ohh.. son, how have you been? I am so happy to see you again.."

Pete walked up to Mae and waied "Swadee khap Mae.. I am good, it is good to see you too.." "Pete, come inside, Ae must be helping Oh..." She calls N'Yim "Yim, kha.. can you take Ar'Ae's friend to your Por's shop.. "

"Kha.." The little girl softly holds Pete's hand and guides him to Ae.. "Ar'Pete kha.. after you finish talking to Ar'Ae, will you play with me.." N'Yim asked..

"Sure khab. I will suerly play lots games with N'Yim.." Pete smiled.

Ae was taping up some boxes, which were to be delivered shortly....

At that moment he felt like he heard Pete talk but then he pushed his thoughts aside saying Pete must have gone to his appartment like he told me in the morning.

But when N'Yim came up to him and covered his eyes with her soft hands asking who it is.. He heard a giggle which sounds exactly like Pete's, Ae was getting impatient.. but he replied patiently playing along with Yim "Let me guess who it is.. the hands are small and soft, Is it Ar'Pete's hands.." "No.. it is me.." she giggled "But Yim is angry with Ar'Ae.. he didn't tell me Ar'Pete is coming to play with me.." she cooed.