Phone Call

Warning: Contains M-preg..

Third Person's POV

Ae was supposed to go to Rayong for a new project, but as much as it was crucial he did not want to go, because he did not want to leave Pete alone, especially when the precious angel was developing inside Pete.

He didn't want to miss a thing, Ae had reasonably made all the engagements for delegating a junior in his place, but Pete did not want Ae to sacrifice this oppose this opportunity to gain more knowledge and proficiency. "Ae I don't want you to miss out on this opportunity na.. I want you you to go to Rayong.. I'll be just fine" Pete said giving Ae his puppy face hoping Ae would say yes. "Also, we still have plenty of time for the baby to come na.. don't worry" Pete slowly got up from his seat and walked towards Ae who was sitting on the other side of the table chewing his breakfast with a PO-face, and gave a delicate kiss on his cheeks.

Ae smiled a little when he felt the kiss on his cheek.
"Okay, then I want you to stay with your Mae until I'll be back from Rayong."
"But Aee.. I'll be just fine na.." Pete said sulking. Ae was aware that Pete had become a little sulky, a little moody and a lot more sensitive since he was pregnant.

"Then okay, I won't be leaving for Rayong, then," Ae explained, Ae comprehends how stubborn Pete has become.. but leaving Pete alone is not even an option for Ae.

Pete's POV
After discussing it thoroughly, Ae convinced me that he will leave for Rayong only if I stay with Mae, I had no other alternative so I gave in. I know, we will be in touch but I will certainly miss him very much.

After breakfast was over we went out,
for shopping, Ae pampered me a lot, we went out to my favourite cafè and since Ae had already booked the table we sat at the table sipping our coffee.. food arrived at our table.. and to my surprise, Ae had pre-ordered what I was craving for. The lunch was fun, more than me eating the meal by myself I was fed by Ae.. not that I am complaining, I love it when Ae does these things for me.. also I won't even stop Ae from doing it..

Third person's POV

Later That night

Ae kept caressing Pete's thighs, kept saying sweet words for Pete during their short drive home.. and he continued it during the dinner, Pete was feeling all tingly and was anticipating some action as it had been almost a month since they did it.. because Ae was afraid of hurting the baby and Pete, despite being approved by Doctor Pha that they can get intimate if they want provided Ae's not too rough for Pete to handle.. (which was very rare) but Ae still, didn't do it. And as soon as the dinner was over Ae sent Pete over to the bedroom, for him to rest while Ae did the house chores, Pete was getting frustrated over Ae's behavior.. but his mood changed as soon as he relaxed on the bed, soon enough Pete was accompanied by Ae on the bed and they hugged each other tightly, peppering kisses on each other's face and cuddled till they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Ae left for Rayong the next day, after dropping Pete to his mother's house with a bag full of Pete's favourite snacks. Ae knows very well that Pete's cravings can kick in any time..

Flashback

Once he had woken up to some weirdly soft shuffling noise and he couldn't find Pete beside him, he waited for a while thinking that Pete would return soon from the bathroom and come back to his embrace, but when the noise continued from elsewhere he cautiously walked to the kitchen thinking some cat had crept into their house he found the tall, lean figure sitting on the kitchen counter facing him enjoying a tub of icecream and seaweed, his eyes closed, savouring the flavour of his new favourite combination of snacks. Ae smiled, at how cute Pete was looking, "Ai'Pete.." Ae called him softly..
Pete had not realised that Ae was standing right in front of him, he was still under the impression that Ae was sleeping and he was quietly (well not so quietly) enjoying his snacks..
When Pete heard his name he was soo surprised he threw the packet of seaweed towards Ae creating a mess on the floor.. "Oh God! Ae.. I was really shocked.. how did you- I am sorry did I wake Ae up" Pete looked apologetically at Ae and the mess he created on the floor.