Warm Enough

Third person's POV

It was a cold winter morning, the sun was shining lazily through the French window when Pete was lolling in the couch cuddling in a soft baby blue blanket, the blanket not actually not covering his long slender legs as he was wearing his favourite gray T-shirt dress with a fancy little unicorn in it. At one moment he was looking out of the window and the other he was humming to a random tune, not actually watching the movie playing on the screen.

 At one moment he was looking out of the window and the other he was humming to a random tune, not actually watching the movie playing on the screen

Ae stood by the door in his shorts, admiring his beautiful baby, rubbing a towel on his head, trying to wipe his hair dry. He chuckled a little when he saw how cute Pete was looking.

Ae got there immediately after he came back from the gym, and since he was in no mood to take a taxi he actually walked back home, thus his body was burning so he took a cold shower. And now he was feeling cold. Not very cold but he wanted to cuddle with his Pete.

"What are you watching, Pete? Can I join you.." Ae asked. "Sure Ae... you don't have to ask khab.." Pete pouted.

When Ae laid beside Pete, he could feel how cold Ae's body felt "Ae khab, aren't you feeling cold let me get a sweater for you na, I don't you to fall sick." Pete said trying to retreat. Ae immediately Pulled him in a hug "You don't have to do that Pete, but can my Pete just cuddle me till I feel warm enough.? Your blanket will keep us warm na...." Ae said in a teasing voice. Pete just nodded shyly.

Ae spooned Pete from behind, one of his hand snaking around Pete's waist hugging him tightly and the other entwined with Pete's, sometimes leaving it just to rub his thumb gently on the wrist or his knuckles feeling his soft skin. Ae peppered soft kissed all over Pete's neck and cheeks. Ae sure was getting a lot of warmth but Pete was feeling hot and was blushing all over, and every time he felt Ae's warm breath on his ears only made it worse. Ae slightly leaned forward taking Pete's ear lobule in his mouth and gently sucked on it. Ae softly whispered without actually letting it go from his mouth "Pete, can I put it in.. I am still feeling cold and my thing feels hard.. It is painful.. please na Pete.." Ae said lightly grinding his hard-on, on Pete's soft butt. Pete nearly moaned on hearing Ae's offer. By this time even Pete was aroused. "Let's do a little bit of cock-warming na, Pete..?" Ae said in a deep voice.. getting rid of his shorts.

Pete arched his back pressing his butt on Ae's hard-on.. "Hmm.. Khab put it in na.."

Ae quickly grabbed the lube from under the couch, but Pete quickly took it from Ae's hand whispering seductively "I can do that for Ae na.." Pete squeezed some lube on his palm before giving a few firm tugs to Ae's scorching member. Ae leaned forward to kiss Pete deeply with his tongue exploring every cranny.. while his hand was softly caressing Pete's thighs, slowly lifting the T-Shirt and letting the crumpled shirt rest a little above his waist only to see that Pete not wearing any boxers.., Ae felt naughtier, he ran his hands all over Pete's body, quickly getting rid of the only clothing on Pete's body- the T-shirt dress, his hands cupping and kneading the soft flesh of Pete's butt, as his hot meat stick slowly breached the tightness of Pete's warm hole, Ae could feel the tight muscle grip around his member till he slowly buried his member to the hilt..