Truth or dare II

Third Persons POV

Pete took a deep breath and looked at Ae with a Surprised expression. "Pete, that is what the card reads na.." Ae smirked...

Pete looked away from Ae, his face completely red, due to embarrassment, I can answer any kind of question.. do I really have to say it.. Okay calm down na, Pete you can do it.. Pete thinks taking in a few deep breaths in order to relax.

"Hmm..." Pete starts trying his best not to maintain eye contact with Ae. "Firstly, I would like to say that all the things Ae does to me or for me has always felt amazing, so the first time we did it, originally I felt a lot of discomfort.. " Ae made a grim expression when he heard that however, Pete continued "But as soon Ae started moving that discomfort turned into something else, I want Ae to know that it was really wonderful I love it how warm and caring Ae is to me." Ae's face soon lit up when Pete smiled sincerely at him, "Okay it's Ae's turn now Truth or Dare."

"um. Dare.." Ae answered.

Pete picked a card from the deck, looked at the card and looked at Pete and repeated the action again.. "Can I pick another card Ae..?" Pete asked.. Ae thought for a while I don't think there is anything hurtful written in the cards and the previous card already gave an idea what kind of questions are there.. Ae smirked "Nope.." "Then can Ae read it himself.." Pete bargained.

"Aauna Pete that won't be fun" Ae pouted.

"Okay.. um.." Pete read "Give your partner a HICKEY.."

Ae pulled Pete closer to him and clasped his lips to Pete's plump ones, "Let's take it to the bedroom, na.." Pete just nodded pulling away from the kiss.. "But let me complete my dare before that.." Ae said kissing Pete's neck, Ae pulled Pete on his lap as kneaded Pete's bottom " Pete hugged Ae as he moaned "Mark me Ae.." when Ae licked a patch of skin on his neck, Ae softly started licking and sucking on the wet patch of skin until he left a beaming red mark on his neck.. Both of them hugged each other for a while until the both of them stood up without any words, with the deck of cards in Ae's hand and wine two glasses in Pete's hand and settled themselves on the bed..

"Truth or Dare Pete?" Ae asked.

"Truth.. " Pete answered.

Ae picked a card and smirked at Pete "Have you ever had a wet dream..?"

Pete nodded sipping his wine to hide his embarrassment.. "Um. It was some time ago when went to Mae's house because Ae was in Rayong for some project.. and I had slept immediately after I had talked to Ae, I remember well that Ae had teased me a lot that day."

"Hm.. Can you say something more about it.." Ae teased Pete. "Ae.., Ae can only ask one question at a time na.. also I told you enough about it already..." "Really..? But I think there is more to it na.." Ae teased Pete again. "Um. Enough already.. Truth or Dare..?" Pete asked Pete.

"Dare" Ae answered. Pete read what was written on the card in a seductive whisper " Give your partner a French kiss.."

Ae pulled Pete on his lap and immediately started kissing on Pete's lips.. Pete wanted to tease Ae a little so he didn't open his mouth for him until Ae licked the seam of his lips continuously and whispered in a deep voice "Open your mouth for me, Pete.." Pete granted him access and soon Ae's tongue blasted into Pete's mouth. Ae sucked on Pete's lips and tongue till Pete moaned out of satisfaction, Pete finally pulled away from the kiss panting and out of breath when Ae pulled him for another kiss and initiated a tongue play. Finally, when both of them were satisfied they broke their kiss but still hugging each other.

When both of them relaxed a bit Ae asked Pete "Truth or Dare Pete?"

"Truth.." Pete said "Again...?" Ae asked but soon realised that it is completely Pete's choice "Okay"