Sulky Pete..

Ae's POV

My exams got over quite some time ago, however, Pete's exams got over just today. During the exams, it had become a routine for him to sleep late, and by late I mean, around 2 at night, and he had his alarm fixed at 6 in the morning.. and Pete followed this routine diligently for more than two weeks. Whenever he takes breaks from studying he talks to me about how he will spend all his days sleeping and relaxing and away from books after his exams get over.. and when I teased saying "Is it so easy to forget your boyfriend Pete..? Will you leave me and go to sleep.?"

And Pete very seriously answered me.. "Aauna Ae, I don't have any other choice after getting sleep for only four hours for all these days.., Ae can always join me na.." As childish as it might sound we both laughed each time we have this conversation.

Third Person's POV

But that was not the case after Pete's exams got over. Pete was a little gloomy and sulky, he spent the entire afternoon walking hither and thither in the house, and every now and then to the fridge, to get another scoop of ice cream.

"Pete maybe you should take some rest na.." Ae asked Pete to rest multiple times, however, the only thing that came from Pete's mouth was "I don't want to, I tried sleeping already Ae.. I can't, I'll do it after this bowl of ice cream" Pete kept saying the same thing over and over again, however, after each time, Pete could be seen strolling around the house.

"Pete, come to bed na.,"Ae asked Pete with a sweet voice.. but the answer was still the same.. "Such a stubborn kid" Ae mumbled under his breath, but Ae did not realise that it was loud enough for Pete to hear.. and ever since then he had been sitting on the bean bag, in front of the tele like a couch potato, the area under his eyes which were already a shade darker got enhanced even more, and not to forget that Pete was sulking with Ae now and he wouldn't to listen to Ae no matter what he said, he wouldn't look at Ae when he called him and in return, he only pouted, the more Ae tried to talk to him, the more he pouted. Ae thought that Pete was just a little moody because he had not got enough rest.

It was almost 7 in the evening when Ae decided to check on Pete.. after getting their dinner ready, his eyes were still glued on the tele. Ae didn't say anything and just went to take a shower, when he cam back Pete was still on the beanbag but he was cuddled up in his baby pink blanket, Ae couldn't help but smile, his Pete was looking way too cute, like a little pink cocoon.

"Pete.. let's go for dinner na.." Ae called Pete. Pete just nodded and joined Ae in the kitchen, Pete smiled widely looking at the dishes in front of him, Ae had prepared his favourite dish, basil stir-fried rice and crispy chicken.. The food tasted amazing however, Pete didn't speak a word.. also he only nodded in approval when Ae asked if the food was good.

After dinner was over, Ae prepared a hot bath for Pete, just the way he likes it with essential oils and bath salt and thought of a little surprise. He tidied up the kitchen in an instant and ran to their bedroom to get things ready, He laid a huge towel on the bed and kept the tray table beside the bed, he kept all the massage oils on it and dimmed the lights in the room, to top it up he lit a few fragranced candles.