Ch. 3: Eventful time at IronBlood

A/n: All Hail IronBlood!!!!!!

2 days later

As Y/n and Tohka learned and experienced their culture. They were impressed, but IronBlood and Sakura Empire is yet to come. Though during the two days, Two commanders tried to flirt and take Tohka for themselves. Keyword, Tried, He ended up 6 feet under.

Enterprise POV

As me, Hornet, Queen Elizabeth, Hood, Cleveland, and a few others stood at the End of the Harbor. Project Storm, Or Y/n and Tohka, said that IronBlood is their next destination.

Y/n: So, See you soon.

QE: Hope we impressed you enough.

Y/n: You did, But i can't decide judt yet, IronBlood and Sakura Empire is yet to come. And right now, IronBlood.

Hornet: I enjoyed our fun time girl.

Tohka: I do too. I still come back at you for that.

I saw Y/n blushed. What happened?

Hornet: Sure you will.

Flashback
Tohka POV

I was wearing a very revealing Maid outfit. Why?, I lost a bet to Hornet and Y/n.

Hornet:*laughing* HAHAHAHHA, Look at you.

Tohka: I hate you.

She didn't respond, But she went behind me and lifted my maid skirt, exposing my *FORBIDDEN WORD*.

(Like how Hornet does it to Hammann on episode 2)

I blushed madly and pulled it back down. However, I saw Y/n looking at me while Blushing.

'He saw it. He's still not ready to see it yet'

End of Flashback

Y/n: Anyway, *Jumps onto his Ship, still facing them* Azur lane, Bye for now. Tohka, Let's go.

Tohka: Right *to Azur lane girls* See ya.

They powered their propellers and sailed out.

Belfast: Goodbye Master Y/n and Mistress Tohka.

KGV: Send Bismarck my Regards.

Y/n: I will.

And sped up and disappeared in the Foggy bank.

Enterprise: *blushes* Hope we don't face him. *mind* Wait, Why am i blushing again?, Our existence is to fight, But why am i feeling something?, Is this what Belfast meant, My Human Shell.

Cleveland: Rather annoying when we talked for a bit, but still like him.

Hood: I might understand why he wanted a copy of his performance.

Illustrious: I do enjoyed the girl, taught to be respectful.

IronBlood Headquarters
Bismarck POV

*sigh*'Paperwork. I might need to take a break and relieve stress at some point'

Though my thoughts wandered back to the Boy from Project Storm. Well, Dirty thoughts to be exact.

The day i met him. When i came back to base, I found myself wet. And when i slept, I dreamed of Him and Me sleeping and cuddling together with him using my breasts as pillows. But I must be prepared though, I might get some competition, like my Schwester.