Ch. 7: Master Y/n.... or Mistress?

2 weeks Later
Azur Lane Base
Y/n POV

Ever since the Massive Siren to all of the Nations. The Crimson Axis joined Azur Lane again. And the next few days, The Azur Lane Base has been expanded for more dorms if Ironblood and Sakura Girls decided to live there for now.

Ever since the Peace Treaty, Zuikaku and Takao had their training with me. Zuikaku declared a Rematch again, But she lost again, But she's determined to win.

Recap during the Two weeks

I moved my Homebase to Azur Lane because, No point in hiding. I'm just gonna use that base for creating Shipgirls, Repairing, or Armanment construction.

Akagi and Kaga visited me and the Girls a few times. They stayed for like 2 days because I can't let go of Kaga's Fluffy tail. Kaga's breath got heavier as I rubbed, stroked, and hugged her Tail. Akagi, Yamato and Musashi got Jealous because that was not them. Everytime Tohka tries to pry me off of Kaga's Tail, I released my Head and yelled "NO!!" And buried my head against Kaga's Tail.

The Entire Island holding Azur lane base got bigger thanks to moi. They have expanded the Dorms and Docks.

Richelieu and Jean Bart returned to the former Iris Orthodoxy island to rebuild, with my help. Though I keep thinking about Algerie, She looks like a French Belfast.

I constructed a Teleporter for Sakura Empire and Ironblood to freely go back to their Homeland so that we can instantly go back to their homelands to either defend or explore.

I met Mikasa. And She's like the Goddess of Naval Warfare. A Master of War like Me. I asked her to come to my Former home So I could retrofit and upgrade her, because of her Obsolete Armor. I upgraded her Main Guns to Fire a lot faster, I did the same to her Side Cannons. I replaced her Deck with lightweight Steel so she could last longer, But I didn't do her Center because she said so.

Me and Mikasa are almost inseparable. Everytime We test her Main Guns, She made me Tweak it for More Turn Speed in exchange of Rate of Fire. I taught her my Ways of Slashing at High speeds like I did to Zuikaku and Takao. Our Most unforgettable moment is when we sat beside a Cherry Blossom Tree, while looking at the Sunset, But We ended up sleeping there for the night.

End of Recap

Right now, unfortunately. Bismarck, Tirpitz, the Yamato Sisters, the Crane Sisters, Akagi, Taihou, Aqua and Tohka are currently trying to convince me to join them on the Bath.

Akagi: *tugs my arm* Come on Y/n~, You know you want this.

Y/n: I don't and never will, I respect a Woman's privacy. And no way in Hell way that I will join you in a Bath.

Zuikaku: Master, You need to relax for a bit.

Y/n: I could, but not Bathing with all girls. It was build for the Shipgirls, not a Shipboy like me.

Musashi: Well, There has to be a way for you to come with us.

Y/n/Tohka/Aqua: Oh there is.

Taihou: What is it?! Tell us now.

Y/n: I can turn into a girl.

Almost everyone was confused/dumbfounded.

Shoukaku: Uh, What?

Y/n: Every Month, I turn into a Girl for one week due to an Accident and right now, I can turn into a girl at any moment. And me turning into a girl also changes my rights and respects, Meaning If I forbid myself from entering a Girl only place, My Instincts tell me to enter. And I get a tendency to remember what I did or not.