Chapter 1

After the day Fiona and her gang of Destructix came along, a new prisoner was sent to the prison but this was no normal creature. It was a human girl just at the age of 13 and she was extremely smart even able to manipulate people to do her dirty work. But she wasn't always such a bitch because she had a terrible childhood of sexual abuse and betrayal from a lot of people making her became antisocial and unable to social with anybody. She chosen not to make any friends or relationships with anyone because she was too afraid of being betrayed or abused again.

She had been in prison before but it wasn't like this one so since she was seen to be more like Dr.Eggman, she was sent to Zone Prison for her criminal history. She is a killer and murderer but she didn't care what others think of her. She was strong and fearless having no experience with empathy that she didn't show emotion in her eyes just nothing but sorrow.

She had her hair cut short to her shoulders which pissed her off because she loved her hair just the way it is so she will have to wait for it to grow back. She was forced to wear these lame prison uniforms like all the other prisoners and she was sent to a different type of cell away from Mobians for her dangerous nature. She was first seen in the backyard staring at a photo picture of a baby girl being held in her parents arms at a hospital which was depressing for the girl.

"Fuck.. reality." The girl said out quietly as she glares at her parents in the photo she was holding in her hands just going into deep thought.