Chapter 3

But Asha just made Scourge more curious, this picture also made him suspicious. Plus these people looked really familiar to him. But why and how? He just couldn't put his finger on it. But he needed to know, also to return her photo. Some prisoners noticed this and noticed that Scourge began to act weirdly. Scourge then ran after Asha to return the photo and have questions answered.

So Scourge followed her back to her cell. But her cellmate was a buff whale mobian who was named Wrecker. Well his real name was Archie but no one knew that. He kept to himself and left Asha alone. As long as she leaves him alone. But anyways he sees the whale sleeping on the bottom bunk which he called. Scourge didn't want to bother him since he would not stand against this guy. So he just tossed the photo inside near the bunks. And then walked off.

Someone in Fiona's team has been following Scourge and told Fiona. She was quite suspicious but for now decided to wait and watch.

Asha didn't bother Archie much, she didn't see him as a threat just a tough dude that shouldn't be messed with. This buff whale was the only prisoner that never bothers Asha. Rarely they talk late at nights in the cell. Asha was of course immune to empathy so she didn't understand the feeling of love or compassion.

Asha spots her family photo on her bunk bed and she raises an eyebrow staying quiet. She wasn't interested in picking it up because she never loved them. They were nice from the outside but inside they were monsters. They were abusive to their daughter and left her to survive in the streets when she was 7. Asha had three older siblings so she was never revealed in their family photos.

Asha was always different from everyone and she can understand herself more than others think. She was always mysterious and strange but deep down, he was a broken little girl that needed someone to care for her.