Chapter 5

Scourge was smarter then people think. He knew all about crappy childhoods. He also knew that her parents wasn't the greatest. Maybe something happened, maybe they caused her a lot of trauma. So he had to find a way to get her to remember. So he had an idea he would like to start. But he did have to find out why she couldn't remember him.

He went back to his cell but Fiona was there waiting for him. She wanted to know why he was talking with Asha. Like she was being jealous or something. "Its nothing okay, just a girl from my past." He told her. "Well remember our plan babe, this little hussy isn't important." Fiona said putting her hands on her hips.

But that made Scourge angry, so he glared at her demanding her to get out. Once she did he decided to just go to sleep.

The next day, Scourge saw Archie at the courtyard lifting a 400 pound bar. So Scourge wanted to ask him some questions. "Your Asha's cellmate, am i right?" He asked him. Archie just looks at him and puts the bar down. "I know who you are. I don't care what you do but stay away from that girl. She already has things in her life. Doesn't need another annoying pest bugging her." Archie said walking away. It wasn't much but it did give Scourge a small clue. It was definitely something from her life.

This gave Scourge a slight clue that this guy was somewhat close with Asha so he thought maybe he can get some information. He did feel a little bad for snapping at Fiona last night and he didn't like to explain himself when it comes to emotions though he loves to use his feelings to make people unhappy.

Asha was in a therapy session with Zouge the bat along with a few other prisoners that had similar issues towards anger management. Asha was sitting next to a loner Lynx called Lighting who had a similar problem to Asha, they were both betrayed and hurt by someone they liked in the past.

Asha didn't share anything since she was still new here. She has been here for a month so honestly she didn't fully know this place so well yet. She didn't like Scourge one bit not after what happened last night and she crossed her arms feeling angry.

"Ok it's your turn Asha, have you ever had a time where you snapped and lost control of your inner self? Did someone hurt you?Was it someone you loved? Express how you feel to the group" zouge said giving some confidence to Asha but the girl got furious and she clenched her teeth firmly as she growls angrily.

"That's personal.." she said calmly trying to remain her anger under control but Zouge kept pushing her. "I know this is hard for you and it's ok to be angry. You don't need to explain everything just in some detail just so we can understand you more" she said giving Asha a gentle smile and Asha groans in annoyance.

"My family abandoned me and I've done things I regret. That's all I have to say" Asha said quickly and she looks down feeling angry right now. She hated this crappy session so much that she wanted to beat the shit out of this bat, though she was only trying to help.