Chapter 6

Being really nosey Scourge was actually spying on the therapy session. He heard her say that her family abandoned her. It made him a bit pissed off to hear this. But he needed to know more. So he opened the door greeting the Rouge lookalike. "Room for one more!" Scourge asked her walking in.

Zouge gave him a friendly smile welcoming him here. "Of course! The warden will be very glad to hear that you decided to join us." She said. She then told him to sit next to Asha.

"So would you like to share Scourge? Maybe something about your past." She said. He didn't like talking about his past but maybe this was the only way for Asha to remember. "Well when i was a kid i knew this girl. We were great friends, her parents were really shitty towards her. That's whst we had in common, my mother died so my father raised me. When i say raised me, i mean totally ignore me." Scourge went on explaining the relationship he had with Asha. Giving her several hints.

"But now after 10 years i finally found her. But doesn't remember me because maybe her parents caused it. But if she was here right now. I know a little phrase i always say when we hang out." Scourge said giving Asha a look.

"When life gets you down, ignore your stupid parents, take off your shirt, and let's make out!" Scourge laughed making some guys laugh as well. He then leaned back in his chair "Then she would call me a pervert and kick me in the balls. But laugh with me at the same time."

This made Asha completely embarrassed and she groans in annoyance covering her face hiding her deep blushful face getting even more angry. "Oh god.." she groans angrily and she immediately snapped at Scourge by kicking him up in the couch. "OH SHUT UP YOU FUCKING PERV! YOUR FULL OF SHIT! FUCK THIS! I'M OUTTA HERE!" Asha screamed out with anger and she immediately stormed out of the therapy session leaving a few shocked faces.

Scourge wasn't shocked or speechless just chuckled by her outburst finding it so adorable. He never took her anger seriously just a joke that he couldn't stop laughing by her cute outbursts.

This gave a few hints that Asha does seem to remember a bit about Scourge and she secretly didn't want to remember because she was afraid of losing him, she was afraid of being a monster again and being betrayed again.

Asha just went back to her cell and she ripped the family picture in half staring out at the cell bar window sighing deeply. "I won't let my heart be fooled by an perverted asshole like him...." she mumbled to herself and she started to cry covering her face as she curled up in the left dark corner of the cell sobbing.

Archie walked in seeing her cry which made him annoyed. He groaned a bit knowing who the hell made her cry. So he left to go find Scourge.

Scourge was in the courtyard just hanging out in the corner. But still in pain a bit. Archie suddenly lifted him up by the collar. "What the hell did you do to Asha punk? She's crying her eyes out." He glares at Scourge. Soon prisoners starts watching this scene. Scourge scoffed not answering him. He could tell that this guy cared about Asha. But he still didn't trust the whale.

"None of your business." Scourge simply said. Archie then shoved him down looking at Scourge. "Well it is my business, she's my frie- ... i mean cellmate. Her crying is annoying. So leave her alone like i told you yesterday." Archie warned Scourge.

Soon the whale walked away. But a couple of hours later Scourge pulled Archie aside and told him what was up. It was shocking but he needed to job Asha's memory. He couldn't think of any other thing. So Archie agreed to help and ask Asha some questions. But knew it wouldn't end well, he didn't like bugging people. Or even talking to people period.