Chapter 2

The prisoners in this prison was actually afraid of this human. Well most of the prisoners anyways, some were attracted by her. Some wanted to "claim" the human girl. But they knew she was dangerous, especially the ones who has their powers blocked. So they wouldn't stand against her.

Scourge hated being weak and trapped. But when Fiona came here, he began to have an idea. He saw this girl and heard a lot of rumors about her. So he thought maybe he could convince her to join his team. He was also very attracted to her as well. Scourge was sitting at one of the benches outside. He was just looking at her feeling a bit curious about what she had in her hand.

He could sense that there was something... different about her. He was curious, so he got up and walked towards her. He clears his throat to get her attention. "Well hello there~ Your new here huh? My name is Scourge the Hedgehog. And you?" He chuckled putting on the charm

Asha turned her attention to Scourge and she gave him a cold stare. "Mm" She was thinking for a moment and suddenly she heard a fate voice somewhat singing in her mind and she got distracted. "Huh.. what was that..?" She mumbled softly and she stares into nothingness but she shook her head snapping out of whatever she just witnessed. It was just a voice inside her head but it never stopped and this made Asha feel disturbed.

She immediately ran off feeling anxious about her suddenly she felt scared. It was all due to her trauma because she suffered so much, she never had any experience with social interaction or communication.

She didn't notice this but she accidentally dropped the picture on the ground as she ran off in panic. This caught Scourge off guard and he was just confused to what just happened, he looked down and he crouched down to pick up the picture that the girl dropped accidentally. The girl had a husband and two kids, a son and daughter. But it looked somewhat suspicious. Was this Asha's family..?