~𝔗𝔦𝔭 𝔱𝔬𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱~

Brian May x reader

Song recommendations : Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley 

No warnings  
____________________________________

Brian was walking around campus alongside Freddie, who was telling him about his new assignment and how he was struggling to find himself an inspiration, "Really darling, this place is so dull, I can find nothing that is interesting enough to draw, how about you hang upside down from that branch, on that tree over there, it would make quite an interesting scene." "Sure Freddie, that would be really funny, love making a fool of myself occasionally." he said sarcastically. Freddie rolls his eyes and continues to complain, but this time Brian was not listening because his attention was caught by a tune that was coming from the campus auditorium only a few meters away from them, now. As they approached it, the tune and the lyrics were even more clear to him. It didn't take him a lot of thought to realize it was 'I Can't Help Falling in Love' by Elvis Presley playing in the room.

Curious, at who would be playing it, at this time of the day, Brian was lost in thought when Freddie, who seemed to finally hear the song, interrupted, "Isn't that Elvis playing?" and went to open the doors of the auditorium without a second thought, from where the muffled tune, now blasted into their ears, but in a pleasing way, and if the song was not pleasing enough, the sight definitely was.

There was a girl on stage, with beautiful Y/H/C hair, moving on the stage so gracefully with her pointe shoes, as if she was made for it, a gentle smile on her lips, her expressions matching each lyric accordingly, her every movement captivating the audience and leaving them mesmerized, just like a dream. Brian was caught entirely, his breath was stuck in his throat, his eyes refused to blink, his mouth hung open, her presence had him in the most beautiful kind of a trance. It took him the entire act to gain his composure back and before Brian could vocalize anything, not like his mind was in a stable state at that point, Freddie exclaimed, "Oh my God! Darling that was absolutely wonderful!", a bit too loudly, grabbing the attention of the girl on stage, who almost fell down from her stance at the loud voice that echoed through the room. She looked in the direction of the source, finding both the boys looking at her in awe.

Y/N blushed at the man's comment and gave a small smile and bow, then hurried off to the green rooms, leaving the stage empty. Freddie sighed with content," That's it! She will be the inspiration for my assignment, and judging by the look on your face dear, you will be more than amused to see the outcome." He says pointedly at Brian, who had just realized that his mouth was still wide open, regardless of him gaining his composure a while ago.

Brian cleared his throat and looked away trying to distract himself from the growing heat starting from his neck to his cheeks. He couldn't believe, someone could have such an effect on him, just from the mere sight of them. Involuntarily, his lips perked up into a small smile when he saw the girl walking towards them, now in different clothes, she was tying her hair up in a bun so she held her head down. "Say something to her, be a gentleman!" Fred whispered to Brian who was yet again taken aback slightly, just slightly, looked at him and gave a small nod. "Uh- Hey, nice act up there." He said, which he instantly cursed himself for, couldn't he come up with something more charming then that, the girl looked up with a surprised expression, as she was caught off guard again by the same two people, "Yeah, thanks it's not much or very good either." She said with a shrug, her hair falling on her face framing it. "Not very good? Darling that was beautiful whatever you did there." Fred told her as in a-matter of-fact way. She blushed and gave a bubbly giggle, which made Brian feel an odd yet pleasing sensation arise in his stomach. "Oh you think that, but in a dancer's opinion I'll be somewhat of an average." "Well, whoever says that you are an average dancer definitely doesn't have eyes and certainly not a brain. I am Freddie, this is my friend Brian and he is definitely smitten." Fred introduces them to her and shakes her hand, when she goes to shake Brian's hand, the girl looks at him with her Y/E/C coloured eyes and gives a hint of a smirk, that he almost missed, "I am Y/N, I am a chemistry major and it's my final year here, glad to know you're smitten." Brian just smiled and looked away quickly trying to hide yet another blush creeping up his neck "You were pretty good; it is hard not to be." Brian says, now that was something he said he was proud of, this time it was her time to blush.

"Sorry to disturb you on your moment, but I have to ask something to this lovely lady here, only if you allow me though." Freddie says, with both his hands up, surrendering. Brian glared at him while Y/N replied, "Sure, how can I help you?" "I was wondering if, you would like to, uh I don't know how to word this, but would you mind being the inspiration for this assignment I have for my Art class." "Woah, you want to draw me?" "Yes and if you agree, it's a win-win you get to spend more time with tall guy here and I get to draw you, so what do you say?" Brian was silently hoping she would say yes, but was also trying his hardest to not show how excited he was about the idea, so she wouldn't run away. "Okay, um yeah alright, but does that involve me standing in one pose for hours because that would not end up good." "Oh! No, you just have to dance, that's all, how about we start from the day after?" "That's fine for me, but how long is it going to take anyway?" "Depends." Freddie answers with a smirk looking at Brian with a side eye. Brian rolls his eyes and turns away walking towards the door and as soon as the door closes, Brian can't hide it the smile that comes on his face, he will be seeing her again and he was more than happy with that.   
____________________________________

A/N: I probably think there are some mistakes and if you find them, please let us know. Thanks for reading 

~Amy ;)
~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•