Chapter 2

Time flies when you are anticipating something. Sarah is tapping her feet on the chair. "Today is the day" She softly murmurs. Her Kpop squad is at home, waiting for her to finish her shift.

BTS is sitting in the airplane, They will almost arrive in Brussels airport. Jungkook is teasing Jin about the fact that they are going to land in Waffles. Jin, still embarrassed about his answer in the quiz, throws a pillow at JK. "Hey guys, we are still in a plane, keep it down a little." RM says in authority to the eldest and youngest, almost breaking out in a pillow fight. Suga is still sleeping through all the ruckus and Jhope is already awake and preparing to land. Organizing his stuff. Jimin is staring out of the window. He sees the sun rise.

When they land they go into the van and get driven to Bruges. RM gives a brief explanation about the city and it's rich history. "We are going to stay over in a 4 star hotel, in the center of Bruges. It has these medieval rooms and furniture. It looks like these palace rooms, for royals in the old times. I saw some pictures online, and I swear it is so traditional." He is excited and his dimples appear. They get some missions from the PD-nim and are getting ready to first settle in the hotel.

When they enter the hotel, they get greeted by a beautiful, gracious lady. Jhope looks at her and is immediately drawn into her smile. She is a bit chubby, but seems like a chippy person. She is adorable and cute. There is something else about her too, but what? Jin smirks when he sees her. Darn, she is sexy. Chubby but sexy. His eyes dwindle down to her big, round breasts that are very visible in her V cut, casual chique dress, and he flushes slightly, not used to seeing that much skin. She is almost as pale as I am. Suga looks from behind RM. RM steps forward and starts the check in. She speaks a few words Korean and the members are impressed. They didn't expect it. "Wow, you Korean, very good!" Jimin says while handing his passport. "Kamsamnida. I speak many languages." Her big, round eyes smile. "Tell me." Jin asks. She lays down the passport to take a scan of it. "Well, I am fluent in Dutch and French, since these are the official languages of Belgium. I have notions of German and Spanish, also latin and Chinese. I am also proficient in Japanese. And of course English." She ends the long list with a smile. The members have a "Oh!" spreading among them. All of them are heavily impressed. She cooly organised the check in, and when she is almost finished, and most of the members are all over the lobby since it is such a castle like feeling, Jin notices a drinking bottle with his head on. Then a calendar on the desk with all members. "Hey, do you know BTS?" The others roll their eyes. Not this again... But surprisingly the woman at the desk smiles. "Actually, I do. I am a big fan." Sarah is surprised at her own cool headed answer, and her calm exterior. Inside she has been a mess ever since the van arrived. Thoughts like: 'I am holding on to Jin's passport.' Or 'OMG Jimin just spoke to me.' Inside her fangirl is dying. They are even more impressed, and are not feeling awkward or scared of her at all. She is calm and composed. In a way it graces her even more.

Sarah starts to explain a bit about the hotel, some basic info about the city. RM smiles and is somehow a bit intrigued with her character. "How about you guide us around, make reservations for things for us." Sarah looks up with big eyes. "I...I normally am not allowed to do that. Also, don't you have staff for that?" She guesses the staff has been located in a bigger, more business like hotel, since they aren't on the list nor are there any others beside the BTS members. RM's smile disappears for a while, when he is thinking about something. "How about this: You quit this job and become our trip advisor?" Sarah is petrified. Q-Quitting???? How far am I willing to go to get the chance to spend time with them? "We could really use someone like you. You are skilled in languages, used to cater to the guest their every whim. Organizing things for guests, making sure that guests are comfortable and being the liaison between the guests, who are in a foreign country and said foreign country. What do you think about that? We will of course keep you hired the whole year through. We can afford someone like you on the team." This is so sudden, I mean this is a big decision. But on one hand, I have always loved a challenge, and as he said it is also a job that makes use of all my talents. So maybe it will be fun to do so. Then she remembers her friends. But I would be away from them... I don't want to leave them behind. We promised to share everything together. Happiness, sadness, love,... Everything. It wouldn't be fair to them. Sarah turns down her eyes. "I have 3 close friends, who I wouldn't want to miss for the world. You understand, you wouldn't want to break up your group either." RM saddens at hearing this, the others softly urged him to convince her a bit more. "However, one friend of mine is like me. She also studied management, and is fluent in many languages. My other friend is a singer and songwriter. She loves and breathes music. And my other friend, she has so much swag and is a bit of a stylist person. They could be of use for being staff too." Sarah carefully looks up at RM, trying to read his face, but sees he and the others are looking a bit desperate. Jin and Jhope are nudging RM in his side. She notices and gains confidence in her demands.

She turns around and grabs the keys to their rooms. "Fine." Her back is turned toward them, so they can't see her face, but if her heart beats any happier, she would die right there and then. She takes a deep breath and hides her smile under a mask of professionalism. She turns around and holds the keyrings over each of her fingers. "Let me show you to your rooms." She smiles and walks from behind the counter. When she walks past them, Jin could have sworn for a chubby person, she walks lightly, almost floating over the floor. Jhope sees her behind and how she has a graceful aura around her. Softly swaying her hips with the playful thread of each step she takes. She opens their rooms one by one, only to let them stand in awe with this palace like rooms. She hands the junior suite to Jin. He opens it and the bed has curtains, red velvet headrest and it looks like a French palace inside. High doors and high ceilings, high windows. How do they even wash them? And how do they clean all this? His jaw drops. Sarah smiles as she glimpses through the door and sees Jin, lost in marvel. Eventually she hands the suite to RM, as he is the leader. RM gets the same reaction as Jin. She leaves them be.

When she goes down to her desk, she calls her boss, telling her that she quits. She will finish her current shift. Then she texts her friends again.

Ms. Perfect: Guys, I just quitted my job. You all should too. We are going to become Staff Members of BTS.

Ms. Donttalktosoberme: Again? Come on Sarah, this isn't funny anymore.

Ms. Perfect: It's true guys. Not kidding. I just called my boss that I quit. I have never been this serious about anything in my life.

Ms. Hikkerytik: *Dead emoji*

Ms. Kim Namjoon: ...............

Ms. Perfect: Emma? Emma?!

Ms. Kim Namjoon: .............. I'm here, still alive, holding on to dear life.

Ms. Donttalktosoberme: .... You are serious, aren't you?

Ms. Donttalktosoberme: ...Sarah...

Ms. Donttalktosoberme: I'm in.

Ms. Hikkerytik: Me too! Me Three! Me infinity!

Ms. Kim Namjoon: Sarah, I love you so so so much. I'm in too!

Ms. Perfect: *smiling emoji*

RM comes back down to negotiate about the contract and terms. Sarah sits with him in the lobby, but occasionally returns to the desk to check the other guests in. When she does, and answers phones, she is so skilled at handling multiple things at once, it strucks RM with awe. For sure she will be a great addition to our team. She signs her contract, and RM said that he would look into the other person's contracts too. "We need that level of professionalism, Sarah. So I want to make sure, you can handle this, right? Being a fan and all." Sarah has a confident face and nods. "Ofcourse." Her inside fangirl was going like Hell yeah, that's it! That's how we roll. Dream.come.true. Fuck yeah! Sarah carefully gets up. "I have made reservations at the Sint Joris at the market square. My shift finishes at 4pm. You still have about-" And she looks at her watch "2 hours to get ready and rest a bit up from your trip. Jetlag must be killing you." RM gets up too and holds out his hand. "Pleasure of meeting you, Sarah." She shakes his hand while her inner fangirl goes in a corner to die a blissful death. She smiles wide. "Pleasure is all mine, Mr. Kim."