Chapter 16

It's friday night. The ladies were discussing to go out again to the club. The guys are sorry they can't join them. So they suggested something else. "How about we do a movie line up? I got some great horror movies. We can have chimek." Jungkook suggests. The 4 ladies cheer. 3 members are cheering too. Jin, Jhope and Suga are on the other hand, not that excited. They make everything in preparation of the perfect evening. Jimin orders the chimek. Jungkook prepares the movie playlist, The rest organises the chairs and couch. They all jump in the sofa. Jungkook puts in the first movie and sits on the rug in front of the couch. Everyone is full of tension watching, when suddenly the doorbell rings. Jin and Jhope shout out loud. Everyone is laughing at their chicken behaviour. Jimin gets up and runs to the door. He comes in with the chicken and beer. He places it on the table and they pause the movie to eat something. And they watch another one. And another one. Emma is softly asleep, and her head drops on RM's shoulder. When the movie ends, RM announces that is probably time for sleep now. Everyone makes their way to their bed. Sarah is cleaning a bit up. She is craving something cold. She looks in the freezer but can't find anything. So she grabs her purse and is on her way out. "Time to go to the convenience store." She walks in a dark ally and hears steps behind her. She walks a bit faster. They step a bit faster. She turns a corner and stands behind it. When her stalker is close enough she jumps out. Jin almost faints from terror. She grabs hold of Jin's hand before he falls backwards. "Sorry! I thought you were a criminal!" Sarah apologises quickly. "A criminal? I am most certainly not." "What are you doing here?" "Where were you going?" "To the conbini." "Why?" "Why not?" Sarah sounds annoyed. "It's late, and you are a woman alone..." Sarah sighs. "I can manage myself, you know. Jin looks back and is doubting. Sarah giggles. "You are scared to go back alone, don't you?" Jin looks at her in surprise. How did she pick up on this?

She holds his hand and pulls him with her. "Let's go together." Jin looks at her back and at their hands holding. He runs to catch up to her and walk next to Sarah. "Why are you that scared for ghosts? In Bruges too. You were that scared that you even slept with..." Sarah stops. "I slept with you." They are quiet, and walking on. "Why did you not just sleep with me. Why did you do the other thing too?" Jin is quiet. "I think I was drunk..." "But still, didn't you feel anything else?" "N-no, not really..." Not at that time, no... Sarah smiles to hide the hurt. Just as I thought... Stop lying to yourself. Sarah wants to let his hand go, but he holds on to hers. She looks at him in surprise but he just keeps walking and looking in front of him. They go into the conbini store. Jin buys something, and hides it away before Sarah gets to the cash register to finish her shopping. They walk back to the apartment. Jin misses her hand.

"Hey! It's Seokjin!" A girl starts to scream. Jin is used to it and starts to run. He grabs Sarah's hand and pulls her with him. They are trying to shake off the sassaeng, and go into a small ally. He pushes her against the wall with his body against her. "Please work with me." He kisses her and pulls her arms around his neck. He kisses her deeply, trying to hide his face. The sassaeng pass them, look into the ally and decide it's just another couple. They run off. Jin is still kissing Sarah. Sarah has her eyes closed and is living her fantasy. She runs her hands through his hair, and Jin has his hands on her hips, holding her close, pushing his body against her soft, plumb body. He is enjoying it too much. Sarah gently starts to push him away, reluctantly. "I think they are gone." Her lips are very red from her stay on lipstick, and she has a blush on her cheeks. Jin is still looking at her face, reluctant to stop the kiss. "Are you sure? They might still be around."He whispers in a hoarse voice. He wants to kiss her again but she places her hand on his lips. "Then we should run for it, but I think the coast is clear." Jin does as she says and lets her go.

Sarah is walking in front of him. Excited and afraid at the same time. This was again just without love. And even if it is with love, I can't accept it. I should not accept it. But his kiss... It was amazing... She licks her lips at the memory. Jin walks a few steps behind her, looking at her bouncing curls and her hips that is rocking so deliciously. Am I truly falling in love with her? But Hobi loves her too. And who says she loves me. I should confess to her. But I can't. I am scared. "Are you scared?" Jin is startled at Sarah's sudden question. Did she read my mind? "It is pretty dark here, aren't you scared that ghosts might come out?" Sarah turns around and grabs hold of his hand. "Here. Let's walk together. I'll keep you safe from ghosts." "How?" Jin asks. Sarah smiles. "It's pretty simple, the ones who are most desperate to see a ghost won't see them. It's only the ones who are scared that they show themselves to. So I decided to not be scared but curious. So they never show themselves to me." "In that case, can you stay with me all night?" Sarah stops in her tracks and turns to Jin. "Honey, you have 3 other people in your room. You'll be fine." "But only one of them isn't afraid. The other 2 are like me." She smiles and shakes her head. "No, Jin." She rejects him cooly. Jin feels slightly hurt, but accepts her no.

They enter the apartment and no one is downstairs anymore. Jin sighs. "They left the living room as a pigsty." He starts to clean up a bit and Sarah starts to eat her ice cream. He returns and she is browsing on her phone, licking the ice cream in an erotic way. Sucking and licking it. Jin is getting a hard time. He gets reminded of that one night. He walks to the couch and pins her down. She is holding up her ice cream to not make it drop. "What are you doing?" She looks in a frenzy at Jin, who is slowly losing himself. "I could ask you the same." His voice sounds heavy and thick. He attacks and kisses her.

>>>> Next part contains a bit of smut, just a warning.<<<<<