Chapter 47

After the fireworks finished they all clap and are talking about it. Sarah yawns. She gives a kiss to Jhope on his cheek that she hit. "Hey, it hurted, I need atleast another one. Jin is already on his way inside too. She want to give him another kiss on his cheek but he turns his head swiftly which makes her peck him on his lips. "Now we are even." He smiles and lets Sarah go. She is on her way back in, but hesitantly looks behind her a few more times. She goes down to say goodnight to the others. Giving everyone a kiss on their cheek. When she comes to Suga she gives him a hug and a kiss. Doenja is glaring at Sarah, but calm. Sarah smiles at Doenja and gives her a hug too. "Goodnight all. We have to get up early to leave back to Seoul. So don't hang out too long." Sarah goes up to her room. She sees Jin in the bathroom, taking a shower. Guess I'll wait a bit then. Jin left the door open on purpose. But is disappointed Sarah isn't entering the bathroom. He finishes showering and comes out, only wearing the towel. He flexes a bit in the mirror. And does some core sit ups while standing up to make his abs more prominent. And he comes into the room. Sarah is on her phone and doesn't even look up. "I'm done." "Oh really? Okay then." She gets up while still browsing her phone. Jin blocks her way by still standing in the doorway. She is forced to look up and sees his toned body right in front of her. She sighs and places her hands on his sides. Jin smiles but she gently relocates him to the side to pass. He turns around. "You do know this is our last night in one room?" Sarah doesn't turn around and just raises a thumbs up from her left arm in the air.

She starts to wash herself, but not in the shower, because she needs to keep the wound dry. The wound is in mean time healing but her whole muscle is hurting so she can't really move her arm that well. She is annoyed since she is right handed. And it's her right arm. She bumps little things and they fall in the sink. She sighs. "F*cking ****" She scolds the soap. Suddenly Jin is behind her. "Need help?" He sees the mess in the sink. He smiles a half smile and grabs the cloth. He lifts up her good arm and starts to scrub. Sarah is embarrassed and has a red face. Jin is focused on doing a good job and has his the tip of his tongue out of his mouth. He starts to soap the rest of her body, going over her boobs, belly, lower regions. Sarah is turning red and resisting. "It is embarrassing. Please, I'll do the rest." Jin smirks and doesn't listen to her pleas and does as he pleases. He is having his way with her.

Sarah is panting and has a red face, but not out of embarrassment anymore. She is rinsed in the shower, very carefully. Jin is very gentle with her body. He dries her and smirks. "You sure you don't want more? I have something else than my hands too." He wraps the towel over her, covering her. "No thanks. I told you before. No more of this. I'm serious." She walks away and grabs her nightgown. She wriggles herself in it but can't lift her arm so it is useless. She just puts on a slip and crawls in the bed. Jin climbs in bed too and even tho she is naked beside him, he keeps his distance, respecting her boundaries. Sarah closes her eyes to sleep but is awoken by a knock on the door.