Chapter 48

Emma and RM are in the room. Emma is incredibly tense. Tonight something might happen... She made sure she is shaved and everything is in order. She stole some condoms from Sarah's room. RM is undressing and goes to the shower. She can see his muscled back. She is slightly turned on by it. Emma stole a light nightgown from Sarah. She can already feel his skilled hands on her body. Emma closes her eyes and pretends her hands are his. She carefully brushes past her nipple and shivers. She is so excited and nervous at the same time.

RM is in the bathroom. "Keep calm. This morning you were almost in the danger zone. Just breathe and think of other things." After washing up and giving himself a pep talk he walks out of the bathroom to only see Emma with eyes closed laying in the bed. She bites her lip and seems to enjoy something. She must be happy to be in bed, she must be so tired. He quietly crawls into his side of the bed and is careful not to disturb her. She can feel the matras shift and stops what she is doing. He's here! Her eyes open wide. She carefully looks to his side, but sees his back. A lonely feeling overcomes her. Nothing? He just goes to sleep? Disappointing. She sighs and pouts slightly. After a few minutes she pushes herself against RM. She softly moans. RM's eyes open wide. What is going on with her? Is she sleeping? He scoots a bit away from her, not to get tempted into bad things. Feeling that, Emma is severely hurt. She rolls away and walks out. She is trying hard to keep back her tears. She knocks on Sarah's door.

Sarah gets up but is still only wearing her slip. She grabs her towel and tries to cover herself, only manages to cover her front. "Who is it?" "Emma." Okay that's fine, it's not a member so she can see I slept naked with Jin. She opens the door and Emma runs in and cries while hugging Sarah. Sarah is petting her softly, while Jin is looking at her naked backside, covering himself a bit with the blankets. He grabs his bathrobe from the floor and dresses. He grabs another bathrobe and walks to Sarah, He gently covers her and when Emma gives Sarah some space in her front side, Jin gently ties it around her. 1 arm is not in it. "Let's go somewhere else." Sarah says while she gratefully nods at Jin for his assistance. They go out to the balcony, Sarah carefully closes the door behind them so Jin can't hear. "What happened? Why are you in such a state? Was he not careful with you? Did you tell him no when he did something you didn't like?" Emma shakes her head. "Oh, dear what did I tell you this afternoon. Always say no when it hurts. He should have listened." "No, that's not it." Sarah lifts Emma's chin. "What is it then?" Emma pouts with a teary face. "He moved." Sarah is lost. "He...moved??" Emma nods. "He doesn't like me. He didn't even try anything." Sarah hugs Emma again. "Oh Em, if that's only it..." "Only it? Only it? I feel so hurt!" Sarah shushes Emma. "Listen sweetie. Sometimes guy don't always know what they want. Maybe he hasn't figured it out. Maybe he is trying to be considerate of you. You can't rush things like this." Emma lifts her head up from her hands. "So it's not just me?" "Not at all, you are such a precious, beautiful woman. He probably wants to treasure you. Also, the fact that you freaked out like this, shows me that you aren't there yet." "Where?" "An adult relation. You can take it easy, you still got lots of time." "So you are saying I'm a child?" "No, I'm saying that since you aren't that experienced into loving relationships yet, and that I really wish from the bottom of my heart that you can have a romance like in the movies. Where the guy respects you and makes everything special. Don't rush a first time. Never."

"How was your first time?" Sarah is quiet and looks out. "I didn't have an RM... Frankly, the opposite..." There is a sharp edge in her words and Emma can feel a sad story behind it. She decides to drop it. "So what should I do now?" "Don't confuse yourself and him any longer. Either decide to stop pursuing him. Or let him pursue you. Just let things happen naturally. I showed you how to nudge guys, now I need you to stop nudging. You nudged enough. Now he needs to come to you. But I really don't want you dating RM. In fact, I would like it very much if you refrained from it." "But why?" "Because we should behave as professionals." "Like you did?" Sarah can hear the sarcasm in Emma's voice. She is deeply hurt but decides that Emma's feelings need first aid first. "My situation is different. Now go back to bed. Just be as usual." "But I love him." "Love can change in a heartbeat. Here today, gone tomorrow. Don't act upon something without certainty." Sarah ushes Emma back inside.

RM is sitting next to the balcony, out of sight, overhearing them. She...loves me? She is upset that I didn't do anything to her? RM holds his head. Somewhere he is happy, but at the same time he is getting really troubled. I need to keep my distance.We need to be professionals, like Sarah says. He quickly jumps up and enters the bed again. He wriggles to get warm again. A few minutes later, he can hear Emma enter. She crawls into the bed. RM decided to be asleep again. After 5 minutes he can feel Emma shiver. Poor thing wore a nothing and was outside for a long time. He turns around and spoons her. Emma can feel his warmth completely surround her. His warm breath in her neck and hair. She smiles and closes her eyes in comfort.

Sarah closed the door again. She walks to the bed and unties her bathrobe. Does she really think I am not suffering about being a professional? This is the reason I am suffering in the first place. She fights the tears, and gives over to the hurt Emma's sarcastic remark made. She softly sobs. Jin can hear her sobbing. Sarah is struggling so much, about something. Yet she always is selflessly caring for others. God I love her so much. She is my ideal woman. I want to spend my life with her. Maybe making her pregnant might shift it to my advantage. He softly spoons Sarah. If I just touch her right spots... His hand goes towards her boobs but she pushes him back. "Please Jin..." She sounded like she is begging with all of her soul to not go further. Jin respects her and just sighs. He lays still and hugs her close in his wide chest. He softly places a kiss on her head. "Goodnight, Sarah." My love. "Night Jin" My love.