15

Monday had arrived. Taehyung crossed the school gate, walking towards the building where he had his first subject and entered his class.

He sent his classmates small waves and smiles, going to the back seat that was close to the window.

He was kind of surprised not seeing Jungkook in class early because he was always in school before Taehyung showed up.

As if on queue, Jungkook walked into the classroom, backpack in hand and a few shirt buttons popped open.

His hair was tousled, falling perfectly above his eyebrows and his eyes looking around the classroom, like it was boring into everyone's souls.

It was one of the reasons why Taehyung fell in love with him.

He looked like a typical bad boy in novels. Taehyung wondered if the look was something he came up with for the week.

The eyes of the two boys met, Taehyung waved at Jungkook, watching as Jungkook sent him a bunny smile.

His heart did a few flips at the beautiful smile and he felt a boxy one take over his facial features.

Jungkook began to walk to where Taehyung was sitting but stopped with a call of his 'name'.

"Jungkookie." Sarah purred, fluttering her lashes.

She needed to stop doing that.

Jungkook looked down at her, raising an eyebrow as if questioning her.

"come sit with me."

"why?"

"please?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung sending him an apologetic look, before sitting beside Sarah as one of her minions wasn't in school.

His eyes met Yoonjae's eyes and he saw a look of jealousy?

Yoonjae finally noticed Jungkook was looking at him and sent him a tight lipped smile.

Jungkook sent him a small wave with confusion painting his features.

Why was Yoonjae upset?

As Jungkook was about to get up from the seat, the teacher walked into the classroom, thereby stopping him from leaving the seat.

Sarah squealed happily, sending Taehyung a smirk of victory.

Yoonjae grumbled on his seat.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Jungkook sighed in annoyance.

And the teacher blabbed.

***

"I need to talk to you." Yoonjae said tapping Jungkook's shoulder in the cafeteria.

He was sitting at Taehyung's table, chatting away with his friends and boyfriend of course.

Taehyung was resting on one of the others shoulders because it was just so comfortable and it was helping with stopping a developing headache.

Taehyung took his head off the comfortable shoulder, feeling his head pound with the little movement.

He placed a palm on his forehead, wrinkling his eyebrows at the harsh pain.

"you alright babe?" Jungkook asked,  placing a hand on Taehyung's back.

"yeah. Just go answer Yoonjae."

"I'll be back alright?" Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's cheek and following Yoonjae.