16

Jungkook skipped back to the table which he was sitting at, a wide bunny smile on his face because of two main reasons.

1. He was going to his boyfriend.
2. He was going to help a friend get his love.

Even if there was a possibility of Sarah not liking Yoonjae, he was going to make her like Yoonjae.

He arrived at the table, watching as all of them started acting weirdly.

"is something wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"no."

"of course not."

"mm."

"why would you think that?"

Four out of the six boys answered. Taehyung slapped his hand to his forehead and regretted the decision immediately.

Yoongi just shoved mac and cheese in his mouth.

"OK?" Jungkook said sitting down beside Taehyung and holding his hand.

He was stretching his neck to place a kiss on Taehyung's cheek and Taehyung turned, making their lips meet.

Their eyes widened comically. Not like they couldn't kiss, but they haven't kissed in front of their friends.

Yoongi slammed his fist to the table.

Jimin whistled.

Jin squealed.

Namjoon let his mouth fall open.

Hoseok let his stolen mac and cheese fall back to the plate.

"ew. You need to stop doing that." Taehyung said.

"a fly might get in Joon." Jungkook said trying to cover his awkwardness.

"Yoongi didn't that hurt?" Taehyung said quirking an eyebrow and tilting his head.

"oh shit." Yoongi cursed, watching as Jimin cradled his fingers, caressing them.

Hoseok pecked his cheek, his eyes saying unspoken apologies.

"ew you guys."

"oh shut up Jin." Yoongi grumbled, looking at his reddening fist.

"did you just... Did you just tell me to shut up?"

"babe, calm down." Namjoon said patting Jin's back.

"Joonie, he just told me to shut up. He didn't even say hyung!"

"I know-"

"you don't. I'm about to teach this idiot some morals!" Seokjin said getting up from his seat.

As if on cue, the bell for end of recess rang and everyone at the table breathed out a sigh of relief.

Well except Seokjin.

"I'll deal with you after school. This is not over." Seokjin said kissing Namjoon goodbye and walking quickly out of the cafeteria doors.

"is he... Is he always like this?"

"yeah. You don't want to mess with him when he's angry." Jimin said, gulping.

"so... Is he still going to face Yoongi after school? I-"

"sometimes he forgets. Sometimes he ends it with a smack to the head and sometimes... He doesn't."

"and if he doesn't?"

"just stop asking so many questions!" Yoongi said stomping out of the cafeteria.

"what he meant was that, we'll see after school. Gotta blast. Bye chim. Love you." Hoseok said kissing Jimin's cheek and running out of the cafeteria.