Blunders & Revelations

Happy reading beautifuls...

"Zindgi kya hai??...
ek kahani hai...
Yh kahani....
nahi sunani hai!!"

Mahbir's p.o.v

I was checking some files when a heard a knock on door of my cabin.
"Come in!!"

I said sipping coffee when my secretary Noreen came inside.

"Sorry for disturbance sir!! But Mr. Dawood Hussaini is here to meet you. Should I send him in?"
She said respectively.

"Yeah!! Send him after 5 minutes."

"OK sir! "
And she left.

What he is doing here now?

He was my best buddy in university but due to some misunderstanding our friendship got an end and now he has became my rival businessman and the one whom my trusted employee Haris Siddiqui sold my company's secrets for some lacs.

Haris and Dawood!! Betrayers!!

Again I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in!!"

Door opened and revealing a smiling face of Dawood Hussaini.

"Assalam o alikum Mr.Mahbir."
He said stretching his hand for me to shake.

I took his hand with boring expression on my face and asked him to sit.

"Well Mr. Mahbir! I am here to return you something which belongs to you and only you."
I eyed him questioning.

"Come in Naura!"
He said and his assistant came with some files in her hands.
She put the files on my table and left.

He signalled me to took the files.

I proceeded and took one file from there and opened it.

My eyes got bigger with shock to see all the secret information of my company which Haris gave him.

"This was given na na sold to me by Mr. Haris Siddiqui, your trusted employee! "

"Then why are you here with all these?"
I asked confused.

"I am here to give you back your secrets and information. Look Mahbir I know you don't believe me but I want us to be best buddies like we were used to in university. I just got the news from my resources that there is someone in your company who is planning to sell all your secret projects. So I decided to get my hands on that traitor. That's why I gave lacs to Haris Siddiqui so that he won't doubt me and believe me he doesn't have any clue about this. One more thing! I can swear on Allah that I didn't even open these damn files. I want to make my parents proud by my own hard work not by stealing someone else ideas."

He took a deep breath and drank a whole glass of water placed on my table.

I looked in his eyes and can bet he was not lying.
He never lied to me nor he used to.
He was so strict in these types of matters and I had witnessed his hate for liers and traitors since university days.