Smiles

Happy reading beautifuls...

"You are the only one my heart beats for!❤"

Author's p.o.v

Nabhan rang the door bell and was standing there waiting for someone to open the door.

"Assalam o alikum!!"
He said grinning as soon as Aanchal's mom opened the door.

"Walaikum Salam dear! How are you?"
Nabhan lowered his head down to her level and she patted his shoulder lovingly.

"I am fine auntie. How you are?"

"I am all good. Come in!!"
She said giving him space.

"Auntie these are for you."
He said stretching bags of fruits in front of her.

"Why you bought them? There was no need beta."

"That's not fair auntie. On inside you are calling me beta(son) and on the other hand you are not taking these. Can't a son buy his mother something?"
He said sadly.

"No no my child. Alright give me!!"
She smiled taking them.

"Auntie where is Aanchal? Actually we are doing an assignment together."

"Oh yeah she is in her room. You go and I will bring something for you."
She smiled and left.

Nabhan moved towards Aanchal's room whistling.

He was damn sure that she must be sleeping or listening songs but his confidence shattered when he saw a petite frame standing on prayer mag lipsing softly and bowing.

"MA SHA ALLAH!!"
A whisper left his mouth on its own.

She was looking so adorable and pure that he couldn't avert his gaze.

Leaning against the wall he golded his arms over his chest and kept on enjoying the sight in front of him.

Aanchal was feeling  someone's continuous gaze upon her which was making her nervous.

Completing her prayer she stood up folding prayer mat and turned around only to see him smiling there.

"What 're you doing here?"
She said raiding brow.

Instead of answering he kept on staring at her.

She smirked and punched him hard in his stomach making him whince in pain.

"O my Allah !! Aanchal are you some devil or What? My stomach!!"
He said glaring at her.

"I called you once humanly bit you know na donkeys don't get human languages."
She shrugged while he threw daggers at her.

"Cut the crap!! Tell me why you bother to drag your useless self here? And what about your bag ? Why you are carrying it? University is not enough for you to drink my blood that you are also here to eat my brain?"
She said in one breath and turned around making faces.

Just the she felt two arms encircling her waist and before she could comprehend anything she was pulled back against his toned abs.

"Is this a way to talk to your husband? Huh?"
He whispered near her earaending current all over her body.

His breath was fanning her cheek.

She didn't utter a word.

A knock on door caught their attention and he left her straightening his shirt.

" Your tea!!"
Aanchals mom entered in woth a tray full of refreshments and 2 cups of tea.

"Thank you auntie!!"
Nabhan smiled taking tray from her hand.