My Queen!!

Happy reading beautifuls...

"Dil ny yh kaha hai dil se..
Mohobat hogai hai tum se!!❤"

Author's p.o.v

"Come down Aanchal!!"
Nabhan whined pullinh aanchal down who eas contunously jumping on a bench.

Yeah!! He took her out of party area and now they were in park.

"No!! I want to dance!!!"
Aanchal stuttered throwing her arms in air.

"Ya Allah!!! This girl can't live without creating  problems."
Nabhan shoke his head in dismay.

"What are you thinking not?"
Before Nabhan could answer Aanchal slapped his cheek tightly.

Nabhan glared at her with jaw touching ground.

" You know what miss Aanchal?? This moment all I wamt is to leave you here alone."
He shouted gripping her wrist.

Aanchal stumbled and fall forward.
Her upper body collided with Nabhan's chest while she kept on standing on bench.

"Shhh!!! Not miss Aanchal!! But Mrs. Nabhan!!"
She smiled putting her head on his shoulder.

Nabhan froze on his place for a second trying to digest what exactly she said and just then he realized that he cant leave her no matter what caise she was one having his name beside hers.

He sighed and took her bridal style.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To home!!"

"NOOoo!!!! I don't want to go home this early. I want to enjoy party."
She said wriggling in his grip and thia results in both of them falling.

Hopefully it was grassy floor so no harm happened to them.

"He Nabhan look how beautifulnight is!!"
Aanchal smiled widely pointing at the sky.

Nabhan hummed and kept on looking on her face which was sparkling in moon light.

" You know what Nabhan? When I was 5 years old... my dad disaapeared. Mama used to say that he will come soon."
Her voice broke at the end.

" But.. when I started disturbing her too much asling her again and again that when will he come???? She answered me that he won't come ever. He had gone back to Allah and no one comes back from there. Just then I started crying whole day and night. How old I was? Juat 6 years? Why? Why in this young age he had to go back?? Why I had to spend my whole life without him? Then I started assuming him as the most glamourousstar on the sky. Whenever I look at it I feel that my dad is watching me."
She broke into sobs.

"Hy Dad!!! Hyyy ! Meet Nabhan. He is my friend but no no yeah my husband!! "
She said with teary voice.

" Nabhan!!!!"
Suddenly she turned towards him who was continuously watching her with silence.

" Yes?"

"Why don't you console me? Look I m crying??"
She asked showing him her tears.

"How do you want me to console you?"
He asked in amusement.

"Well the way hero console his heroine in movies."
She said thinking.

"And how he consoles her??"

"Oh come on yar!! You 're so dumb!!"
She slapped his chest and again lied straight.

" Nabhan!!!"
After few moments of silence she again called upon him.