CHAPTER : no : 1 ( intro)

I woke up to the sound of to some loud crying sounds. ' oh no no no no what happened to him'. I looked at the alarm near the bedside table to check the time. ' 5:00 a.m....... why did he got up this early in the morning. I should've brought him in the bedroom with me. Park fuckin Y/n your an idiot'. I quickly put my right slipper on as i was gonna wear the left one i heard a booming thud coming from his room. I didn't even wore my other slipper but rushed to his room. I went inside to see a horrific scene. The thing i always hate to see. I saw my precious little baby rolled in a ball on the floor holding his arms and stomach while an ocean was flowing down from his eyes with he loudly calls for me. His back facing the door. I quickly headed to my love and shifted him on his back. As soon as he saw me he started screaming even more loudly (if that's even possible). I still panicked a litlle started shushing him and saying 'shhhh.....shhhh.... it's ok.....it's ok..... mommy is here. Tell mommy whats wrong huh? Why is baby crying?'. He still didn't stopped. I then started caressing his hairs in an attempt to calm him a little. Which kinda worked he. He was still loud but not that loud to literaly destroy all the ears in the neighbourhood. To completely calm him down I sat him down and hugged him. He immediately hugged me back really tightly. A little too tight but its ok. I continued caressing his hair with my right hand while i started drawing random things on his back while whispering sweet things in his ears to calm him. This worked and after a few minutes he calmed down and hugged me alittle genltly now. After he had completely stopped crying and was breathing properly i broke the hug to look at my baby. 'Why was mommy's baby crying huh??' I asked him after we broke the hug. He sniffed and spoke'I-i-i h-h-ad a dle-weam( dream ) whe-re i w-w-was back at my p-p-palents( parents) house a-a-and they werl( were ) hurwing( hurting ) kookie. K-k-k-kookie l-l-looked for m-m-mommy evelywhere( everywhere ) b-b-but she was n-nowhele( nowhere )'I can clearly sense the fear in his trembling voice. I sighed again as i smiled warmly at him ' It's ok babe. It's just a dream they are not here and mommy is here with you. Mommy will never leave his baby boy with those monsters. She will always protect his baby from every danger. So don't waste your precious tears over such thing. Mommy hates to see his love cry'. Jungkook hugged me again and rested his head on my shoulder as he said ' What if they actually come here in weal( real ) life and they take me away flom( from ) my mommy'. I again broke the hug to stare him in his fright filled eyes and answered back' if they will come to take my kookie away from me then i will spank their butts really hard and then put them in timeout for 4 hours and ground them for the rest of their lives'. I answered playfully which made kookie laugh and show me his bunny teeth. Of course it was a joke for kookie but in  reality if they even touched my kookie with their sinful hands again i will not hesitate to cut their bodies in half with a chainsaw. I cannot tell this to kookie since he's in his little space so he's a 1-2 yrs old now so i just joked it for him. I gave him his plushie which was lying near us. He quickly snatched it away from me as i looked at him with fake shocked eyes. He laughed at my reaction and held his ears and pouted while saying'sowwy i wealy like him'. I chuckled at his answer and started bombarding him with kisses. On his forehead, eyes,nose, cheekbone,cheeks and finally his lips. Jungkook who was giggling before with my kiss bombardment(if even a word??😅) stopped as i kissed his lips and he eagarly kissed me back. I will say though he's a toddler right now but he still kisses passionately. We both melt into each others touch and passionately yet loving kissed eachother for what seems like forever. Once we finaly parted our lips from eachother i see his cheeks in a shade of beet red. I grinned slightly, pecked his lips and stood up. I held my hand out from him to help him stand up which he happily accepted. I took some of his favourite plushies from his bed in his playroom/bedroom, some clean paci and his bt21 cooky blanket and went to my bedrom with jungkook following me from behind. Jungkook normally sleeps at night with me but takes his napes in his playroom/bedroom. Last night he fell asleep in his playroom so i decided to just let him sleep there. But from now on, i will never let him sleep there alone at night. I placed his plushies and blanket on the bed and he sat down on the bed.' Kookie mommy will be back in a few she will bring your milk so wait. You can play with these toys for awhile okay?'. He hesitently nods and answer's back'pwease be quick'. I smiled and nodded and went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of milk warming it in the microwave. After the milk is heated i checked the temperature of it by putting a drop from the bottle onto my finger to make sure it's not too hot to burn him or too cold to brain freeze him. It was perfect. I quickly went upstairs in my room to jungkook to not make him wait for longer. When i entered in the room, i saw a teary jungkook who was about to burst any second. As soon as he saw me his face lit up. I ran over to him and hugged him and planted several  kisses on his forehead to calm him down. He broke the hug smiling at me from ear to ear and yawned. I chuckled from his cuteness and i moved to my side of the bed while jungkook layed down on his back. I moved closer to him while supporting myself on my elbow(author: i don't even know how to describe this position so this my best explation, Your on your side with your elbows supporting you and jungkook is lying underneath you. I hope you get what i'm sayin, anyways back to where we were). I held the nipple of the bottle in front of his mouth. His eyes sparkling for the white substance in the bottle but i decided to be a bich and tease him a bit i pulled away the bottle and held it in the air. He made the shocked pikachu face and pouted while i smirked satisfied. 'If you want the bottle then me tell who does jungkook belong to?'. He replied me quickly while giggling' Mommy!!!!'. I pecked his forhead and placed the nipple of the botle against his mouth to which he quickly placed it in his mouth and immediately started to get his milk from it. I smiled at his eagerness. I started singing him his favourite song(you can play the song while reading this part that i've added). His eyes getting heavy by every second and his speed for drinking his milk has decreased a bit. Soon i heard his little snores and i giggled lightly to not wake him. I quickly replaced his milk bottle to his paci so he won't  spill milk all over him while sleeping,covering him and me with his cooky blanket. I placed my hands on his member gently to not make him feel anything. I know i know you might think of as some obssessed crazy lady but i'm not that. It's that my desires for him are getting uncontrolable and i can't stop myself. But jungkook is a virgin and i want his full permission for me to touch him. Jungkook needs to be big not little. And jungkook rarely gets out of his little space. And when he does gets big he quickly goes back to being little. I can't talk to him about this if he keeps shifting. Next time when he will not be his little self i will talk to him. Until then i have to suffer.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
AYO PEEPS I STARTED THIS NEW SERIES SO I HOPE YOU LIKE. IF THEIR ARE ANY GRAMMER MISTAKES I'M REALLY SORRY ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE BUT I HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT AND WHATEVER YOU READ UP. YESH IT'S GOIN TO BE A 21+ FF BUT FOR MY INNOCENT BABIES WHO DON'T READ THESE KINDS OF STUFF . WILL ALWAYS ADD A WARNING SO YOU CAN SKIP FORWARD. LOVE YOURSELF & LOVE BTS ALSO. I'LL SEE YA'LL LATER BYE BYE  BUTTERFLIES😙😙😘😘😚😚
1540 words