new step in our relationship

JUNGKOOK'S pov
I woke with a thing in my mouth being remove and replaced with something soft and sweet. I slightly openned my eyes to see my saviour, My mommy, kissing me. I smiled faintly while our lips were glued together. This lady has made my life so beautiful. She showed me love, taught me how to love, showed me what care is and how to show it to others. She gives me everything that she has with full appreciation. Honestly i can never get enough of her. She always puts me forth first then someone else ever herself. I'm glad to be with her and stay with her forever. She brightens my darkest time with some silly joke and tricks. I never ever felt so comfortable with someone else ever before. Like last night i was scared,sad and depressed but she made it all fly away like it was nothing. Not to mention she spoils me sooooo much. Everyday i am woken up a kiss on my lips and faint soft sweet things whispered by her. No matter how much i get from her i always want more. I sound so greedy but i am greedy for her love and affection towards me. I slowly respond to her kiss and wrap my arms around her waist to hold her close to me. I feel the sparks inside of me buzzing my whole body. She giggled because my body was twitching slightly. She knows what kind of affect she has on me. She broke the kiss and smiled sweetly at me. Her eyes were puffy because she literally woke 2 seconds ago and woke me up too. Her eyes disappeared while smiling. GOSH!! This sight is just so mesmerzing and i feel lucky to see this everday. I smiled back in response blushing slightly. She kisses my cheeks and said " you love kisses don't you baby boy?". I blushed even more and looked away from her and nodded. She held my chin and made me look at her eyes again. "Say it to my face baby boy and use your voice". She ordered softly yet sternly. I gulped "y_yes i love them. I love my mommy's kisses". She looked a bit surprised at me " your not little today right?". Ohhhh yeah i am not little today. Well im my old self again. Aaaaaaahhhhh that is why im thinking all this. "Yes i am old today". She pecked my lips again "lets eat breakfast hmm?". I smiled and nodded and sat up. She also sat up with me and back hugged me. Her smell literally was soo sweet." Baby lets take a shower together hmm? What do you think? I mean we can shower i have seen you naked soooo many times hmm?". I can feel her smirk as she nuzzled her face in my neck. Whaaaat....... she and me in a shower together. I mean i'm down but i don't want her to think of me as a pervert. But the thought of me and her all naked in the warm shower was killing me and i just got lost in my thoughts. I was back to reality by her when she slightly bit my neck and kissed it afterwards." Why aren't you replying? Perhaps thinking of something huh?". I again feel her smirk but a little wider. I blushed sooo hard that now i'm starting to feel hot. I laughed nervously and got free from her grip and quickly went to the bathroom. Before barging in the bathroom i heard saying "can take that as a yes baby boy". I quickly replied a 'no' and locked my self in the bathroom. OMG OMG OMG jungkook your such a pussy. You can't even be confident to say a yes to her. I was thinking all of this when i heard soft knocking on the door " y_y_yes"." Umm jungkook im sorry if i made you uncomfortable. I was just teasing you. I'm really sorry if i went too far. I hope you will-"" No no no no its ok you didn't made feel uncomfortable i_i_i just got scared". Jungkook such a bad lier.(inserts im a bad lier song from imagine dragons lmao.) "Ok  thanks for telling me now be quick or imma whoop your soft butt". I can hear her slight chuckle which made me laugh and start my morning routine. I came out and she went in the bathroom instantly. I sat there on the bed like an idiot waiting for her to come out give my clothes to wear for today to go to her office. She came out after ages and furrowed her brows together " your not eating breakfast today baby boy". "I am but i just was waiting for you to come out give me my clothes first to be ready to go to the office". She shaked her head in response " today is sunday baby. We're not going to the office today bunny". I quickly went downstairs to get breakfast. Bitch wtf was i sitting there for. I could've done something productive in that time. I hear mommy screaming from behind " yah!! you bunny!! Slow down. I will feed your hungry ass". I went in the kitchen, Very mannerfully sat on the isles and got ready for my breakfast to be served. Mommy came right on time and chucled shaking her head at me. She called our chef and the food serving maid. I got my usual pancakes with banana milk and mommy got her bacon, and grilled cheese sandwhich. We both ate while planning how to spend the day productively. And by productively i mean we just going to a park. Thats it and thats enough. I hate social interactions. Also i want to go to the park for something else too. I want to give myself to my mommy completely. I always feel that i am not giving her much love soo i will give her my virginity. I am giving it to my love and i hope see will accept me too.
TIME SKIP, GOING TO THE PARK  (im sorry i cannot type too much my fingers hurt)
We are gonna have little picnic in the park today. Well i changed it to a picnic on purpose. We got everything and went to the luxirous park with fountain, hills and even hammocks. Yes they don't take your money for nothing good. And the best thing is that we will be there all alone. No one i mean no one will be there. My mommy booked that place for us. Thats why i love her. She knows everything and anything for me. Well enough said we reached the park, went to our reserved place and set up our picnic stuff. After what seem like ages, we both finally done and i was in my mommy lap as she singing me a beautiful song. It's now or never jungkook. Now or never." Mommy"." Yes baby boy"." I wanted to say something"." What is it". I sat up and looked her right in her eyes. My nervouness was just taking over me. I was scared to say this to her.
Y/N'S pov
I looked at him as he looked hella nervous. I started to worry. What if it something bad. Is going away from me. Will he leave me. I can't live without him. He's my everything." Ba_baby boy don't be nervous. Just tell me huh. What is it?"." I_i_i want to be yours forever please"." You are mines forever"." No mommy im mentally yours not p_p_physically. I want to be yours both ways. I w_want to take this new step in our relationship. I-". I didn't even let him finish as i kissed his lips lovingly. He responded back after being in a shock for 2.5 seconds. Our lips moving faster slowly. I want him to feel every moment of our first night. I don't care if we're outside or inside. I just can't wait anymore. I have waited long enough. I am not letting this moment slide away that easily. I will give him what he wants. I will make him mines today.
(Ok my innocent babies if you don't like this stuff please skip until you see this 😇 emoji ok. But the rest of you hoes keep reading.)
JUNGKOOK 'S pov
I was very surprised by mommy reacrion she kissed me without letting me finsh my sentence. I kissed her back a little late. Starting as a loving kiss slowly turned hot and sensual as i started lining on the ground and mommy hovering over me. It wasn't the normal kiss that i get every morning or when im sad, hurt or angry. It was......wild . I was enjoying and savoring evey moment at this point. Mommy was holding my cheeks to take control of the kiss. I don't even mind letting her take control over. She is the dominant one in the relationship. And i really love her dominance. I started feeling weird in my lower region. It felt like as if it was growing?? I suddenly feel a cold hand on my chest. I gasped in the kiss and mommy inserted something in my mouth. It was porous,wet and sweet. Its her tounge. She explored every single corner of my mouth, savouring all of the flavours in there as her hands were still roaming around my shirt drawing little circles around my belly button. I was loosing my breath and so was mommy but i didn't want to let go of her lips neither did she. Her hands slowly went up and up and up and she reached my chest. Thats when she let go of my lips. She looked at me who was breathing heavily looking at her with burning hot cheeks. She tried ro hide the grin appearing but it was impossible. She went near my face and attacked my jaw line. From right to left she left butterfly kisses on my jaw line slowly reaching behind for my ear whispering "You don't know how long i have been waiting for this moment. You under me like this. I will make sure baby boy that i will be your first and last". She said the last part gritting her teeth and pinched my right nipple. I moaned to the feeling. It felt painful but.....pleasurable. I really was liking this side of mommy. She bit my ear lobe and licked it. My breathing was getting more heavy. She reached down leaving butterfly kisses from my ear to behind the ear slowly making her to my neck while her hand was now drawing circles on my nipple. Not too rough but not too gentle just the perfect pace. Her lips doing their wonders on my neck which felt soothing and pleasurable. While my lower regin really felt it had grown big. Suddendly another moan escapes my lips as she kisses this one spot on my neck. I don't know how to describe this feeling. I felt weak from this and lost control on myself. My hands which were doing nothing but were trapped under mommy were slowly making their way to her waist. I held her tight as she sucked that spot which made me feel even more pleasure. She was giving her full attention to that spot as her hand increased their pace for drawing circles. It was faster now which made me groan at the feeling. It all felt so good and right. I was clouded by pleasure and couldn't think straight. I didn't realized when or how she took my shirt off but when i felt her lips wrapping themselves around my nipple i then realised i was half naked already. I looked at me chest area to see dark purplish red spot all over them while mommy was sucking the life out of my nipples. I moaned to the exotic feeling i was recieving. I felt as if i was gonna explode. She kissed the area between my chest and attacked my other nipple. I was so hot right now. If sombody placed an egg on me it'll fry and get burnt in two seconds. (I cant help myself to add this. You know i love to butt in the story and bother you. Ok ok ok sorry continue please). Slowly but gradually taking her time she went down and down and down nearing my pants. Kissing everywhere before placing her hands on the waist bands of my pants and pulling them down. I was left in my boxers now only. At this point i looked at my lower region and saw that its freaking poking out and exposing itself. I felt so embarrassed right now not to mention mommy was looking at it more like staring at it. I quickly covered it with my hands. Mommy who looked at me in my eyes,roughly removed my hands from there." Jungkook don't be shy. Its okay it happens. You don't need to be embarrased ok". She removed my hands and instantly removed my boxer. Oh fuck....... i'm full naked now. I looked at mommy she is wearing everything while i am here all naked. Thats not fair. "Mommy thays not fair. I am all naked and your still wearing your clothes". She chuckled took her shirt off exposing her self. Ok now i regret saying that because looking at her made my lower region feeling a weird pain. She took her pants off now only in her undergarments now. Omg this is a sinfully beautiful sight. Her round breast coverd with a grey bra with a matching pair of panties just made me feel very weird. I gulped. Mommy looked at me and smirked. "Baby boy come here. Sit up". I sat down and she sat on my lap now her breast was in front of me. There was a lump in my throat. I gulped looking up in her eyes. "Awww baby boy its ok you can look. Actually". She
Literally ripped that thing from herself. And there she was. Half naked right infront of." Do you know what to do next?". I shook my head as a 'no'. "Well then i'll teach you. Put it in your mouth and suck like how you would on the bottle but not too harshly. You can bite it too". I hesitated to do that. Mommy who clearly didn't liked that slid here hands in my hairs and pushed me towards her breast. The sudden action made me gasp and openned my mouth causing the nipple to go in my mouth. Once in my mouth i didn't knew what to do i just kept it in my mouth." Ba_baby boy suck it now!". She strictly ordered me. I had no option but to do it. I started sucking it. Mommy immediately arched her back and moaned melodicly. Oh how her moans affected me and made me feel more pain in my lower region. I squished her other breast with my hand while keeping the one in my mouth. Sucking,biting and devouring it. I was lost in pleasure now i couldn't think straight. All i knew was that to listen to mommy's moans. I left the her nipple but immediately attacked the other one. Mommy again arched her back i sucked really hard. She was also feeling my neddiness. I looked up to stare her in the eyes. But her eyes closed from the pleasure, moans kept escaping from her slightly parted lips, the best i've ever seen. Mommy grabbed my hairs again but this time pulled me backwards with me laying down on my back again." Now baby boy you should enjoy some too huh? After all you the first timer here". Well she is right i'm the first timer here. She sat on my pp and started moving her hips on it slowly. I hissed because of the pain but also liked it. She kept doing that. I felt something wet was on my member. I looked down and saw mommy's gery underwear all soaked. Why is she all soaked? She stood up from my laying figure and now sat in between my legs. Where my friend was. Also did i mention that it was paining like hell to me all this time. Mommy delicately grabbed it and i moaned just from the simplest test. Mommy looked at me surprised and smirked "your pretty sensitive and i like that". I blushed from her sort of complement and she grooped her hands on my member and moved it up and down. Slowly yet gently to get me ready. I really liked this feeling. Slowly making it faster and faster causing me to arch my back and moan to this feeling. Not until later i felt it going in something warm and wet. I looked down and saw mommy putting it in her mouth. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh....m_m_ommy aaahhhhhhh"." Are you liking it baby"." Yes.....ahhhh i love *arches back* it mommy..... more,more MORE please"." As what you wish bunny". She swallowed the whole thing in and i felt like i was on cloud9. I felt weird in my stomach as if like urinating. "Mommy i_i aaahhhhhhhh feel w_w_weird"." Your cumming baby. Its ok this happens. Now give mommy her treat". I grabbed the sheet beneath me tightly that my knuckles were becoming white. I arched my back and groaned loudly before releasing something in her mouth. I felt ecstatic,tired and amazing. Mommy went up to my mouth and kissed me roughly again. I felt a liquid in her mouth which she was giving me. That was my cum. Making me taste it she pulled back and took her fully soaked panties off. Now that was a pretty sight. She is all naked infront of me. I sat up and she layed down. She pulled me up towards her to make me hover her. I don't know how this much confidence came in me but i stuck my hands between her vag. She moaned and closed her eyes. I realized what i did and immediately took my hand out and pulled back quickly. She pulled me back again." Its ok baby boy you can touch me there. I don't mind it. Now be a good boy and sit in between my legs i'll tell you what to to". I obediently sat between her legs and stared at her vag. I heard her say "touch it again now". I looked into her eyes and touched her there again. She moaned to the feeling. "N_now y_ou can put it in your mouth and aaahhh eat it". I immediately pushed my lips to her core and got a taste of her. Yummy that tastes yummy. I liked it. I started circling my tongue around her core while she locked her hands in my hairs. I was having fun seeing behaving like this. I went up and there was this little button type thing there. I placed my lips around it trapping it in my mouth and sucked hard on it. Mommy on the other hands was a moaning mess. But still had a control over me. Few more minutes of all this and i felt a liquid in my mouth. She cummed as well. It tasted a little bitter and has no flavour at all. I gulped it down anyways while she sat on my lap again." Now its time for the real thing baby. You ready now?"." Yes mommy im ready". As soon as i said those words i felt my already hard friend entering a tight wet caraven. We both moaned at the same time to the feeling of entering each other. She held my shoulders and started moving slowly. I groaned to the feeling. I am feeling i have a place i never want to leave.
The speed at this point as she was bouncing on me and her breast jiggling infront of my face i couldn't help but place the nipple in my mouth. She moaned loudly and started moving more faster. The pleasure being too much causing me to bite her nipple hard as a result to which she felt amazing. I moaned to the feeling and the vibration were making her go more crazy. Me watching her every move knowing that she is going crazy because of me was very proud. I felt those same things in my stomach again but more powerful this time. I couldn't even warn her but released inside of her. Mommy herself followed seconds later as i felt warm stuff coating my friend.
                           😇
She attacked my lips again but this time with her old loving ,sweet kisses. I kissed her back with the same energy and pulled apart soon. She pulled me out of her and stood up and carried me to one of the hammocks. Yes CARRIED ME. She is really strong. She placed me in the hammock and got a blanket from the picnic basket. She got on top of me covering us with the blanket. Laying herself on top of me, burying her head in the crook of my neck leaving light kisses making me giggle because it tickles. She pulled her head up smiling sweetly and caressing my cheeks." You know i was waiting for this moments for soo long. And today i had a feeling that something special will happen and it did. I'm soo happy now. You made me the happiest person alive here on earth"." I should me the one saying that mommy your the one who made me the happiest. I wouldn't be here in your arms if you didn't loved me"." Well your in my arms now so don't say that". I nodded and we talked for a while and spend the evening in the park before going home. And who knows we had have sex at home too. Who know😆😆😉😉.........

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ok peeps im tired. You got your smut and had your fun. Please im sorry if i don't these things good. Im learning okay so please forgive me i will do me best to improve everytime but for peace out. Also
*Stay home, Stay safe.*
I love you all soo much bye.
From your unholy author:
Moon💜💜💜💜
Also also 3729 words omg thats crazy.