They? He? Evil? But who?

Narator's pov

He went out of the room feeling emotionless. He closed the heavy metal door and immediately, his ears percked up with the sound of sobs, coming inside of the metal room. He slid down against the heavy, metal door and let his tears fall out as he couldn't contain himself anymore.
He was no one other then 'father'. He never wanted to be in all this mess nor his wife. He just wanted a normal family.
But they changed it for him, for both of them.
He heard sudden footsteps coming towards him. He looked up to see 'mother' with red puffy eyes and a lost face. Just by looking at him she could tell he did it already. The world seemeingly stopped for her and everything seemed numb to her. She couldn't believe it. Her husband was even more broken then her.
He saw him struggle and mouth a small 'no' to him. But he couldn't. All the pain he suffered, he felt all that, not to mention he was the one doing it to him.
The wife on the other hand somehow collected herself in a little bit and peeped through the small rectangular openning in the door, to just witness a horrible sight.
Her son, her own blood, was just laying their almost lifeless. His beautiful face was still glistening in the dimly lit room. She couldn't take it anymore. She went away, leaving her husband who had dried tears on his face .
He still was practically attached to the door. Why......Just why? The question he was repeating to himself again and again. I'm terrible he thought. I am a disgusted father. I raped my own son. I raped him. His mind was never gonna be able to get the pitiful sight of the son out.
The old lady ran in the house and got first aid, a towel, clothes, some water and food. His husband looked up at her. But quickly looked down as the guilt inside him was leading him to look up at anyone"They won't even know about this". She coldly said to him not also not meeting his gaze as well. He obediently stood up to give some way to enter the room.
She went in the room as quietly as possible and went towards her son. She sat down near his fragile body. Bruises,blood,cuts,marks all were covering his body. Not to mention but his bottom was bleeding from.......before. She held in her sobs but not her tears.
With her wrinkled and shaky hands, she opened the first aid box to heal atleast some of the damage. She healed as much of the bruises,cuts marks but they were way too much for a little bandaid to fix. But she did her best. Once done with his upper body, it was now turn of the lower body which she was avoiding the most. She very slowly openned his legs, and saw blood dripping from his core. The mother in her shreiked seeing him like this. That mother just wanted to say sorry to him and fix everything for him, but she can't. She was too weak, like his father.
She took the towel and went in the far corner of the room to the tap to get some water to wet the towel. She came back and cleaned all the blood and applied some ointment to help it fix a bit. She cleaned the rest of his body and helped him put his new clothes on. Jungkook all this time was oblivious of his surroundings and was way too much preoccupied by his dreams to even think about waking up. She stood up and smiled a bit to see her son in a much more good condition. She took all the things she bought except for the food and was going away until she heard a little hum. She looked behind to see jungkook, wiggling around mumbling something. She got curious as to what he was saying and went a little closer to him." Y-Y/nie..........i'm here..........he-help me..........no no no don't leave me......". He wobbled his hands in the air and wiggled his head left and right, in an attempt to grab something and to tell it to not leave him.
Her eyes softened at the sight as she remembered him and with a beautiful lady. She really liked that lady, not because of her looks and lifestyle but for her personality and character. She smiled as she again pictured his son and her having beautiful babies together. But the thought of not having to see those kids or even knowing their name was enough to bring her back to reality to see jungkook all wide awake and looking at her with his big doe eyes.
She slightly panicked and quickly turned to face her back to him." I-i got you food.......eat it and.........rest". She quietly said the last word and went away without even sparing a glance at him.
Jungkook eyes sparked as he saw food infront of him. He forcefully pulled himself up to sit down and eat. His stomach let out loud growls. He quickly ate the rice with some curry, not even bothering to use any utensils except for his hands. He looked rather like a beast than a human fulfilling his hunger.

The husband was just sitting there on the floor, as if he just was thinking of something very deep. So deep he didn't even thought that he sat on the floor rather than the couch which was just two inches away from him She sat next to him on the floor. They both were in the living room.
Scilence.
No one even dared to speak a word as they were both ashamed,of eachother and themselves.but they had to do it.
For jungkook.
All of this, they did it for him. But now come to think of the situation,was this even the way to help him." He probably hates us..."the old man broke the scilence as he was head over heels washed with guilt." Yeah no shit he will even look at us with loving eyes "the old lady gave a sarcastic/oblivious respose to him as she was just like in his state."look okay i'm sorry....i didn't knew he was this evil"he fought back to her in an irritated and furiouy filled tone." Who even told you to make such shitty deals with that son of a bitch huh!!??"she mimicked his tone at him." Look for the last 19 years i've been saying sorry to you but why won't you just accept it?"this time he kept calm and held his head down cuz he didn't want to have another argument with her." Beacause your fucking sorry wont fix anything"she coldly answered as she about to explode any moment." Also i'm not the only one you should say sorry to. Jungkook, he deserves all your nasty appologies. My precious baby, he is all ruined because of YOU!" She emphasized the word 'you' to blame him for his actions." FINE!! IF THIS IS MY FAULT............I WILL FIX IT"with that the old man angrily stomped away going into the basement. She followed after him too.
He went down and openned the basement door. His angered self took the best of him and impatiently kicked the door. He stepped in, his right foot first. He felt the shame and embaracement. He just stood there not moving one bit. His right foot inside the room and left foot outside the room. It felt like gravity was really pulling him down to not let him go further. A teary eyed jungkook, sitting on the floor,head burried between his knees rapidly turned his eyeswhite like as if he's seen the supernatural. He covered his face with his hands and coiled his body in a ball.
"N-no pwease p-pwease n-no. D-don't h-hurt kookie...............". He was little.

_________________________________________________________________________________
So i hope you like it. I don't even know what did i did in this chapter. It's confusing for some people and i'm really sorry for that. Don't forget to comment and vote for this chapter. Until then take care and stay safe. Also sorry for any mistakes. I am too lazy to fix'em
From i'm a disgrace:
Moon💜💜💜💜💜💜
1414 words