The nightmares coming again

Jungkook's pov
Well what can i say, if my life can get any better i will gladly refuse it. I am so happy to meet someone who is willingly able to accept me for who i am. Not only that but also made me a part of her. I never thought people to be this sweet and amazing. With her i cheerish everything even the smallest thing. Just being in her arms just makes me feel so safe and warm. Honestly i'm still to this day shocked as to why she still has a liking for me. Well not liking more or like............
An obsession
Call us weird,crazy,loving leeches whatever but we can never get enough of each other. I mean yeah we are together always but sometimes were both very busy to take care of each other, which kind of seperates us apart. But in the end the wait is totally worth the pay off. As of today now a days i am my big self. Which means i'm not the bratty little me which gets lots of punishments. And i mean alot of punishments. Come to think of it i am the only one who gets punished not mommy. I know i know i said it before as if she was the dominant one i wouldn't mind (which i still don't btw) but sometimes i want to be the top one. When we first started all this i thought oh well she is doing all this because i'm a virgin and so i need to taught all these things but slowly i realized it was one of her biggest kinks. Being a strong powerful women all the time but also maintaining the same system in bed too. But today i wanna take some different routes. I want to have dominance in my hands. And let me tell you like the stubborn i am when i am little, i am still the same when i'm big too,but less. Today i decided to be brave and decided to stay home alone as Y/n goes to work. It was kind of hard as i have a phobia of living alone. I just can't if nobody is around. I mean like i'm not alone too. Theirs maids,guards,gardeners,chefs and all these people in the house but i am not so trusted to just go with them. But anyways,it was hard for her and me to let go. She asked me multiple times if i want to do this or am i okay with this or am i forcing myself and etc. I just replied with my smile and shook my head a 'no' as she was asking me these questions again and again till she was by her car. She held my hands, pecked my lips and gave me a worried look. Her eyes were screaming the lines 'are you still sure'." Yes i am sure. I'm not little anymore,i can handle". I pecked her lips and she smiled a bit. We both moved away as she sat in the car and closed the door. I waved her one last goodbye, to which she openned her car windows and waved a goodbye and left for her work. Mission acomplished.
I ran back inside the house and went to our shared bedroom. On the way i did not wanted to look at any of those stuffies cuz i don't want to be little, just now. I basically dashed to the bedroom as if someone was chasing behind me. I went in and closed the door to make sure no one comes in. No one will come in, but just a safety precaution. I'm still scared sometimes, please don't judge. But lets not think of that like now. Lets think of what we i will do.......tonight. Ok we need to pick out a perfect outfit. For that folks we go to our beloved closet. I went to the corner of the room where the big joint closet was. Openning the doors i revealed the million piece of shirts,shorts,onsies,boots,shoes,coats,pants,t-shirts,pj's,trousers you name some more. Also this description was only of my side of the closet. Their's still Y/n's side left. But lets leave it you its tmi. I went on my side of clothes and straight forwardly looked into my more revealing clothes. I just stood there emotionlessly looking at my clothes to pick one sexy, daddy wibes shiry. And i *gasp*.......... i found it. Its an ouna miraclousa. A sleeves less tight black shirt with tight ripped blue jeans. Perfect. Y/n really loves black clour on me. Even most her 'toys' which she uses to plays with me are also black. Except for the purple dick. I still never get the reason as to why she likes a purple dick?? Whatever.......... Now we play a fun game called, Waiting. Cuz there's still 8 hours left until she comes back.*Sighs* now what will i do in that time.
Major time skip (yes the author is excessively lazy. But what can she do? She was born to be a lazy ass)
Ok finally it time she will come home. Aaaaahhhhhhh i am so excited and nervous at the same time. She will be home any minute. I prepared myself all perfectly. So here is how the plan is going to work, wait let me just tell you how i will do all this then ruining the surprise right here.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
OOOOOOOOhhhhhh i recognize that horn. It's mommy's car horn. Woooohhooooo. She is here ok ok ok stop fangirling now there jungkook and do your thing. The maid will open the door instead of me. I know she was gonna expect me but i will not be their. Instead the maid will answer her to come into our bedroom. I sneakily peeked from the corner of the curtain of the window. Seeing her get out of the car and hurridely running towrds the door. But wait.... why i feel something is odd. Ohh yeah she was not wearing these clothes in the morning. It was black blouse with long sleeves and a grey  checkered pencil skirt. Now she is wearing a light blue blouse and a grey pencil skirt. But that skirt id diferent. Maybe she changed her clothes they got dirty. Yeah. She went towards the dor and i saw a driver come out the car. Wait a damn minute, she is not Y/n. She never lets anyone drive her car. She has no driver in the house as well. She is someone different.  But the main door openned and soon heard gunshots. One shot two shot and more and more. I can hear all the maids screaming and crying loudly, i hear footsteps running here and there everywhere in the house. I just sit there frozen and still not moving an inch. Not until a female and male voice call "Jungkook~ where are you~". Oh no...... it's them. THEIR HERE!!! i quickly came to my senses and started panicking for what to do. What to do what do what to do, think jeon thin- hide. I paced around trying to find a good spot for hiding. I can hear the steps coming nearer and nearer like my panic attack. The door is locked i still have sometime. Ok ok ok ok underneath the bed,no too easy difficult. In the closet,nope very easy to guess. Aaarrrggghhhh some place very uncommon. Ohhhh found it. Underneath the table.

(I couldn't find a more accurate picture but just make some sense out of this

(I couldn't find a more accurate picture but just make some sense out of this. The arrow is where jungkook is hiding. Ok bye bye)
Ok ok ok hide hide hide. Uhhh my heart stop being so scared, calm down please please please. "Jungkook~ come on out i know your here~". The sound came from outside of the room door. No no no please don't come in here. The door knob aggressively moved and followed by a loud thump on the door. They are trying to forcefully open the door. Y/n please come and save me. Just the thought of having them this close, is enough to make me shaking and trembling. Someone save me please. I looked in the room and found my phone on the nightstand. The thumps were getting more and more aggressive. If i will be quick i can call Y/n and she can save me. Yes i can do it. That was my biggest mistake. I got out of my hiding place. My legs were literally gummy, my throat dry, my eyes were puuring out and blurry as i was crying not even realising that, i quickly paced for my phone. As soon as i reached it and touched then *BAM*

There here. With me. I just froze and stood where ever i was and i just paused. I wasn't able to move even if i wanted to move. My limbs felt like they were shutting down. I couldn't even move an inch. I didn't turned around as i couldn't. All i could think was.... Y/n. I will disappear from her, she will not be happy without me right? I will not make out alive, will she be happy? My tears trickled down even more as i remembered more of our memories together. Sudden force pushed me around. Their he was My father looking like a maniac as always, smirking at my poor state. In the corner of my eyes i could see My mom too." Hello son, had fun in this big house fuckin' a rich pussy huh?". My father spoke like his same old raspy and deep voice which sent goosebumps down my spine." I will say no matter how rich you het, you will need to habe some good guards, not some scaredy motherfuckers". My mother said." Ohhh look our babyboy is in this photo honey". She pointed to a photo on the dresser where me and Y/n were kissing and smiling. It was our first date night." Awww its soo cute........ but our babyboy is reaching out of his limits too, he is doing dirty things too". The old yet bold man said gripping my collers tightly." Tck tck tck tck we leave you for a little bit and you do all this......... you need to learn some lessons". The old lady smiled after finishing her sentence, showing her crumpled,yellowed and disgusting teeth. My father dragged me out the house followed by my mom. Bodies were literally scattered here and there. All the guardes,maids,chefs everyone,one the floor in a deep slumber from which they will never wake up from. I tried struggling but my limbs were not recieving any kind of information from my brain. Is this is how i'm gonna die i thoughy. Is this how i will be left all alone to suffer. Is this my last time i will see Y/n. My tears poured out more and more as the thought of leaving Y/n. Jagi remember...... I love from the bottom of my heart and will forever love you. I will love you alive and dead. Everywhere and anywhere. Fome the moon to back, you will forever be cemented in my disfigured and broken heart.

_________________________________________
So how was this episode. I know i took a while but i was making a little twist in the episode. Just a perfect twist was what i needed in this story. So, i wanna ask ya'll a question" Will this how jungkook die?". Comment and tell me your answer. Please don't be a silent reader and give a comment. Not because i want it but because i really want to take some reviews of the story. I changed a little something in my story. Hope you like it.
From the confirmed person going to hell:
Moon💜💜💜💜💜💜💜