Why?

Narator's pov:
His father had enough of all this. He brought up his courage and went in the room. The little boy in a man's body was jiggling under his gaze,of fear. The old man let his ragging emotions take the best of him,and kneeled down infront of him."i'm sorry".

His words came out more or less like a whisper,barely even audible. The said young man was shocked to hear this word coming from the cruel man. His eyes opened like a big glowing light bulb and his fear of him seemed to have vanished away.
The old lady behind them,watching everything was also shocked but also happy." We're gonna get you out of here, as our defeat and bring you back to your happiness".
The young man was even more suprised. The old lady outside stepped inside too,tears rolling down her wrinkled face. The old man infront of Jungkook also lifted his head up to finally look into his eyes. He was crying as well.
Jungkook's heart softened seeing them like this. Even they were bad to him,even they wanted to kill him,raped him,starved him,he was still their son. He shakily brought his hand to his cheeks and wiped his tears away.
He still loved them. The father being overwhelmed with his son's love for them. He was wrong. He still loved them. The mother was standing their witnessing this scene also wasn't able to take this distance anymore. She tackled towards him and scooped his son in her arms. He never expecting the people who he was scared of,balling their eyes infront of him. It pained the little one's heart inside him to see them cry. He hugged her back to calm her down. She hugged him more tightly as she can. Jungkook hissed as she squeezed on her bruise on his waist. She immediately pulled apart from him and brought out her concerned face from his neck. She turned her face tonthe old man to see him already looking at her. The couple both looked at each other as they were thinking of something. Jungkook failed to see through them and their plans. He nodded to her and stood up and went out of the suffocating room. The mother turned her gaze from the man going outside to her perfect son infront of her. She was saddened that he has to go through all these things. Yet was also happy as she will see him happy forever. Maybe not see him but,can still imagine him happy. She stared at him and he made the first move. The little one wanted to really hug her and feel his mother's embrace once more. She wrapped her arms around him again,gently this time. Kissed his bruised forhead and smiled after a very long time. A very long time. It slightly hurted her cheeks as its been far too long since her smile vanished away from her. Her muscles rusted for not smiling. But it didn't stopped her from smiling though. She had a warm feeling in her heart and she was really feeling happy with him. She wished to have him forever in his arms with the lady Y/n.
Her beautiful thoughts were interrupted by her husband entering the basement room. He was empty handed. 'Where are the things?' She asked as he had nothing. 'I thought to give him a shower first then....' he spoke the last words quietly as to only give her the clue. She nodded her head and agreed to his offer.' You go up and prepare the water for him. I will bring upstairs'. The word 'upstairs' lingered in jungkook little brain as he dared himself to look up from her mothers comforting arms. Rather than the old wicked expression he was used to seeing on him. He for the first time,saw him talking gently and soothingly. She let go of her son and kissed his head again. She went out the room and the husband came near him. The young man under him was malnourished to the extreme. Despite having food just a few hours ago,he was still not full and was still very weak. But a rather big surprise was that the old man was stronger than anyone could expect. The man actually had a very kind and caring heart. The worst or the best. Everyone was equal infront of his eyes. But how can a man who is so kind and caring,does that to his own son. Why?
He picked up his son effortlessly as he was really light and carried him upstairs. For the first time since hes been in this house, he saw the upstairs portion. It was a nice home with neutral colours and a cozy vibe. But not every good thing are as good as they seem. He was carried to a room which the younger supposed the bathroom. The door opened revealing the old lady,waiting for the water to be filled in the bath tub. He sat Jungkook on the near sink and stuck his hands at the bottom of his shirt. It triggered the youngers memory from before.' NOOOOO!! NOT AGWAIN! NOOO!' . He brushed away the old man's hand and crawled more into the wall behind him. The old man was uet again filled with guilt as he looked at his son's behaviour. After so long he finally felt like he should be loved. But it all vanished as he heard his screams. ' I just wish that someday i will be a good father to you Jungkook'. The mother pushed him away and went to calm down the quivering young lad. He had already accepted his deafeat and went out the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He wanted to stay away from him to give him some time to recover from the trauma he gave him.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The mother was scrubbing his back nice and gently as Jungkook played in the water. He splashed water here and there and the soap suds were everywhere. He brightly smiled towards her mother who was peeking at him from time to time.' Lwook (look) lwook ,bubblwes'. He took out his fingers and pointed at the bubbles floating in the air. She smiled at his innocent behaviour. She saw him smile for her,for the first time. A few bubbles went up even higher as Jungkook splashed a bit more in the water. It was a really fun moment for him. He loved baths. The bubbles always excited him and he loved bubbles. He giggled loudly as he popped a bubble infront of him. Her mother was so happy to see the smile. A smile she always wanted to receive from his son. His little son. No matter his flaws which were almost none,she loved him whole heartedly. Of course she would. She was the most loveliest lady of her time. She loved everyone. To humans to animals to trees,nothing could replace her love for others. She valued everyone more than herself. She wouldn't even hurt a fly. But why she became so heartless infront of her son? She would beat him till he passed out. Call him names she never wanted to even come across her memory. Why?

'What did Jungkook do to deserve this' she thought. He is such an innocent boy. She rubbed on his scars as carefully as she can but Jungkook being hyper about bubbles,moved alot. Her careful and gentle touch on his skin stinged him as he turned around alot. He hissed and burst into tears immediately as she accidentally pressed harder on his wound. He cried as he was feeling pain. He was very little now. He was not even able to speak properly like before. He was just crying. She tried everything in her will to calm him down but he would push her away. He didn't wanted to be confronted by her. He only wanted one person right now.
Y/n.
Even the baby him wanted him. He was just not able to say it. He wanted her and only her. He remembered her embrace and soothing voice. Whispering sweet nothings into his ears,she would either sing him a lullaby or a song. Her face flashed in his memory as he pulled out more tears from his sleep deprived,dark eyes. He sat there in the water as his mother tried to calm him.' Look Jungkook! Bubbles! Oh i popped one. Come lets play with the bubbles'. She tried her best to cheer him but to no avail.
She sighed and gave him the bath as he was still crying. Afyer the long bath and Jungkook's continous weeping,they were done. She helped him out of the tub carefully as he was still pouting and was sobbing. She knew she was not gonna calm him down. Y/n was really engraved in his heart. She would help him. Only her.

------------------------------------------------------
Ok kids. Your bish is fine now. She was depressed but she got over it. Now she will work real hard to finish this book. Anyways i told that i was writing a new book to distract myself because i kind of love to write.
*cough**cough some self promotion*taehyung's sneeze*

Its called bts smuts oneshots.So....uh.....yeah. That's it boomers(cringe)(Also make sure to types galaxy_gucci to know that its my book. There are alot of books with the same title). Bye and have some fun. Make sure to check this book out too.