3. CULPRIT!

PERSON: Usne aisa kiya hai........ Mere pass proof hai....

MANIK AND NANDINI: Dad..Papa..

         Everyone looked at them surprised. Nandini ran up to him and hoped in his arms..

( Guyss the person is none other than VIKRAM MALHOTRA.... Manik's dad......... )

VIKRAM: How are u my baccha...???

NANDINI: I am fine papa.... I missed u so much....

                  And she started sobbing.

VIKRAM: Don't you dare cry..... I don't like your tears... Now I am here na.......

              Saying this he took her in his embrace while everyone stood there shocked. MANIK moved towards them and,

MANIK: Dad......... Dad...

VIKRAM: Yes ... My son...... How are you beta...?????

MANIK: I am fine dad... How are you......???

VIKRAM: I am good....,.. Now take care of my princess till then  I will handle the police......

ABHIMANYU: Its okkk uncle.... Nandu came here doll....

             With that she went in Abhi's arms which enraged Manik, but he kept quiet....

VIKRAM: Inspector Jo bhi statement Harshad ne diya hai.... Its false...

ALIYA: Uncle how can you say that....? She is the culprit... And why are u favouring her....????

VIKRAM: Enough Aliyaa....... She is my princess and not a word against her..... And I have the proof....... Inspector, take this CCTV footage....

INSPECTOR: I will play it here only...

               Cabir plays the video on the TV....

FLASHBACK................

                 Nandini was walking in the corridor of Space on the Musicana night..... When someone pulled her inside a classroom. As soon as she saw the person her anger roses to its peak. The person was HARSHAD....