8. CABIR & NAVYA

CABIR'S POV :
       Life has always been hard for Fab5... Whatever the reasons may be... But the person who kept us together was MANIK. But in our tensions we all forgot that even he has his personal life. From the time Fab5 is together, he has been sacrificing his happiness for us... Whether it was fighting with our class our class teacher or arguing with our principal.... Whether it was teaching Harshad a lesson or becoming Aliya's boyfriend...
           Yes... he never wanted or he never loved Aliya.. It was just because of her that they were in relationship... But then.... A Shining Star came in his life... She not only lightened Manik's life but our lives too.... Though initially she was not liked by us, eventually we all became fond of her... NANDINI
            She was the only person who not only affected Manik's but whole of Fab5.... And because of her I got the love of my life.... Yes... Did I tell you all...??
            Okkk... Then .... ATTENTION EVERYONE...  I Cabir Dhawan is madly and irrevocably in love with Miss Navya Thakkar... And today is going to be our night... Though I wish to say it now only, but for Navya I need to make it special... Pata nahi Maine Google ko bhi kitna pareshaan Kiyaa hoga... I just wish ke the programme jaldi khatam ho... Aur sab kuch aache se ho jaye....

NAVYA'S POV :-          At last the D-day is here

NAVYA'S POV :-
          At last the D-day is here.... We have been waiting for this day, especially Nandini... My first ever friend... Sometimes I feel as if I had surely done some good deeds in last birth that's why I got a friend Like her....Not everyone gets lucky to have your friends as your family... But I'm one of them.... Nandini has always been a shining star for all of us... Whether it was being a 2 am friend or being a secret keeper...She never failed in any of her roles....
              Her chacha- chachi had always been our constant support whereas Vikram uncle was our guide... We made our band when we were in 8th std.. Veer and Tanya were the love birds of our group.. Abhi and Nandini the pranksters... whereas I was the most matured among them... When we came in India, it was difficult for us to get used this culture... But because of Nandini we pulled it up... Then we met Fab5... Though we all hated each other initially... Later we gelled up quite well... During our regular practice , we all started chatting and gossiping... But one more thing happened with me , which was a very new feeling for me... And that was the feeling of love ... Which I experienced about Cabir...
             Yes.... I'm in love with Cabir... I don't know how and when I had fallen for him... But the only thing I know is that our this love is forever... Let's hope that everything gets sorted....

 Let's hope that everything gets sorted