7. VEER & TANYA

VEER'S POV :-
Finally the day is here.... We all have waited soon long for this day.... Today everything will be set right on its place..... Please god help us to fulfill this task at hand.... For us.... For Nandini.....
NANDINI....The pillar of our lives.... The one who brought us DAZZLERS together...... The one who brings happiness in our lives.... We all are here only for her. I still remember the day when I first met her....
She and Tanya entered the class and all the students became quiet to look at them. Though I was smitten by Tanya but still was attracted by Nandini. In a matter of few days we became best friends. In between Navya and Abhimanyu too joined our group. Slowly we started to perform as a band..... as we all were interested in music....
By then I was very much in love with Tanya. I was planning to propose her on her birthday. Nandini helped me a lot to build up my courage. Abhimanyu, Navya and Nandini gathered their pocket money of three months to arrange for the preparations. I had a feeling while preparing that they had planned all this from before me. Because I and Nandini had discussed about this one month before Tanya's birthday. Everything went according to our plan. We became a happy couple. We were, we are and we will always be together.
I just hope that the amount of happiness that Nandini has given us, we would give her someday......

TANYA'S POV :-
Finally the D-day is here.... The finale and last day of our plan... Please God give us strength to face all the problems and obstacles for today's plan... Help us so that everything will go right.... For us... For Nandini....
NANDINI..... My soulie ... My best friend.... She is my only family... The one who helped me to get my love.... The one who pampers me to no extent....
Who was I....??? An orphan.... Whom her own family threw away.... Whom no one wanted to befriend.... Whom all the boys wanted in their beds.... I still remember, once Nandini's dad had came to our orphanage to give some donations. He saw me over there eve- teased by some of the boys. He scolded them and took me with him to the orphanage owner. After some of their talks, he got up and came near me. He took my hand and brought me to his house. He told me that from now on I'm his daughter and I'll stay in his house.
I was soon overwhelmed and happy. I had tears of happiness in my eyes. He patted my head and called his family. Even they were happy to have me over there. Nandini was soo much excited. At first I was being hesitant but later got used to their unconditional love.
Then Veer came in our lives. I knew that he was the one whom my heart wanted. We used to hangout together. Then DAZZLERS came into existence. Veer and I became a couple only because of Nandini. She has always spread happiness. Now its her turn to get happiness. I just hope that everything goes well today....

 I just hope that everything goes well today