10. VIKRAM & NYONIKA

VIKRAM'S POV :

Life was soo beautiful... Me, Nyonika and Manik.. A small happy family... But as it is said, "Happiness comes with sadness".. Our sweet little family was destroyed... And that too by the heart of the family.. NYONIKA... The way she changed her colours, I still feel shocked that how much can person change in span if 2-3 months... She used to love me and Manik... But after I returned from that trip, she was a completely changed person.. Whom I never knew..!! She was not the woman whom I loved..!! She was not the woman who gave birth to our son, the symbol of our love..!!

She was a woman who loved only money.. .!!! She was the woman who wanted only fame..!! She was a woman who would do everything to gain her profit..!! She became a greedy, egoistic, cruel and selfish woman... Only for money...

I had seen my son calling out for his mother whenever he fell down, whenever he was sick.. He would always give me a call whenever there would be a sports day or parents meet.. Nyonika would never attend any of these.. She had been always busy in attending various parties and meetings for herself... Manik felt very lonely over there.. I even asked him to come with me... But Nyonika would never let that happen... Nyonika and her cheap tricks would always make Manik weak.. Day by day her demands were increasing and complications for me...

At that time an angel entered in my life.. NANDINI.. My best friend Rajesh's daughter.. She treated me like her family member.. She loved me like her own father... She never let feel the void of Manik... But her life was also not easy.. She was 9 years old when Rajesh and Supriya met with an accident and died on the spot.. The girl who was so lively became a living dead.. But then also she stood strong and fought with all the problems... And I was always there with her... Slowly and gradually she came to her own self... We both handled her dad's company...

In these period, Manik got his friends in Fab5.. But Nyonika was still a hindrance in our lives.. Nandini knew everything about our family.. She decided to come over here and get me my family back... She never told what was going over there..!! It was always, everything is fine over here and I'm trying...!! But I knew something was not right...!!

Then one day she called and told us to come to India.. The plan was set... But I had to attend an urgent meeting... So I went over there, after warning Abhimanyu to inform me everything that is going over there... So I was well prepared with the proof when that Harshad played his game...

The joy on my children's face told me how much happy they were to see me over there... I had always been their superhero... But the thing that irked me was the differences between Manik and Nandini... I was clueless about their behaviour with each other....

In all these planning and plotting, the day of the execution of our main plan came. Unwantedly I had to call Nyonika over there...

And now after various instructions from my dear daughter, I'm seating over here beside the evil lady watching all my children perform... Enjoy Nyonika.. Today is the last day when you will enjoy to your heart's content...

 Today is the last day when you will enjoy to your heart's content

NYONIKA'S POV:

Money.. Fame... Lavish lifestyle was all I wanted in my life.. And at this stage of life, I had earned it all.. That to on my own.. Marrying Vikram and giving birth to Manik was only a part of this entire setup.. I attached them to me emotionally... I knew Vikram would never cheat on me, however tough the situation be.. And Manik.. Well, he was just a child who needed his mother.. I gave him everything that would be bought by money.. I was not a fool to waste my time and energy on that cry baby.. But I also knew that he was my only access to the Malhotra property... So I would never let Vikram take him away from me... I would always shower some extra love and give Manik some time, before Vikram would come back.. Due to all this Manik would always remain with me...

After lots of try, Vikram finally gave up and nearly stopped coming to India.. And whenever he would come, he directly landed in Pune... If Manik had to meet him, he was called to Pune.. Vikram was busy expanding his business and I was busy spoiling Manik... Slowly he understood my tricks... But he wanted to live in India for his friends... Therefore he had no other option in negotiating with me...

Fab5 was his weak point and would exploit it whenever I wanted my work to be done... In this process the one who helped was Aliya's brother, Harshad... He would help me in every possible way to destroy Fab5..

But then entered a devil in my life... NANDINI... She was trying to destroy all that I had earned in these years... When she entered in the campus, she was a middle class girl.. But on the day of Musicana she showed her true identity.. She was The Nandini Khanna.. And by her looks and glares, I knew she was here to destroy me... I made a plan with Harshad to destroy her.. But that idiot himself got trapped.. How badly she had beaten him up.. I knew he will open his mouth in order to save himself.. So killing him was the only option left him...

And according to the plan, I had got him killed.. Now Nandini won't be able to do anything.. But the main thing is that both Manik and Vikram are on her side.. I need to do something to make them against each other.. At this time, I received an invitation for the space event.. I have got a perfect opportunity.. And I will take full advantage of it...

And now I'm sitting over here beside Vikram, ready with a plan to destroy him... The traitor in their side is gonna destroy them...

 The traitor in their side is gonna destroy them

SOO GUYS THIS IS IT FOR NOW...

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE TRAITOR NYONIKA TALKING ABOUT..??

DO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS...

LOVE YOU ALL...

TAKE CARE..

Yours truly....🩷