6. PERFORMANCE?

ABHIMANYU: Uncle, kya mein Nandini ke saath perform nahi kar sakta....??

VIKRAM: Of course you can....

         Manik's face fell listening this.....

VIKRAM: But you will not pair up with her...

            And listening this Manik was like 'WOW'...

ABHIMANYU: Why uncle..???

VIKRAM: See Abhi, I think that you should go according to the rules, and whereas performing with Nandini is your comfort zone, so just come out of it...

NANDINI: I think Papa is right.... We should listen to him...

ABHIMANYU: Ohhkk.... As you say cutiee pie......

               Everyone smiled at their bond whereas Manik fumed at 'cutiee pie...

MANIK'S POV:-
How dare he call her cutiee pie..... I wish I could kill him.... And why isn't Nandini saying anything...??

WRITER'S POV:-

VIKRAM: So baccho, Now go and take rest for sometime and practice in evening...

ALL: Okk....

                Everyone moved towards their rooms and took some rest.

               At 5 pm all of them moved towards their jam rooms. Fab5 and Dazzlers decided that now they will do group practice. As it was just 5 Nandini told the servants to bring snacks and refreshments for them.

VEER: So guys... Ab the main thing is that kon vocals pe hoga and kon konse instruments bajayega..??

DHRUV: Yes.....

NAVYA: Iss mein sochna kya hai...!! Vocals pe toh Manik and Nandini hi honge..... Baki logon ko apna dekhna hai....

CABIR: Point hai Navya...

                   Fab4 raised their eyebrows at Cabir, whereas Navya blushed.

MUKTI: Really Cabir.....??

CABIR: Shutup Mukti...

                   All of them chuckled at their small tiff....

ALIYA: So vocals decided... But baki instruments ka kya....???

ABHIMANYU: Why don't we take two more vocals...?? So that we can adjust everything.....!!

TANYA: I think you are right Abhi.....

NANDINI: Why don't Abhi and Mukti try...??

MUKBHI: What..??

NANDINI: Abhi you can sing.... We have sung together in many albums..... And Mukti even you have sung with Manik in rock songs.....

MUKTI: Hmm..... I will try to sing......

ABHIMANYU: Even I will try.....