Chapter One

Mysterious Tower:
You're stood before a sever looking old man in a blue robe, with a pointed blue hat, and a long grey beard that reaches down to his chest. This man is your master; Yen Sid.

Yen Sid: "(Y/fn)! You've done well! And many in the kingdom are impressed by your accomplishments! The decision to promote you to the rank of 'Keyblade Master' was almost unanimous!" You nod your head in mild disinterest

(Y/fn): "So, what now?"

Yen Sid: "Now, we have a new mission for you!" You fold your arms, listening intently. "As I'm sure you know, the darkness is spreading at a faster rate then we could have possibly imagined! Every year, we lose more worlds to the encroaching darkness! Every year, more Keyblade Masters fall in battle! But the heartless just grow in number..." You begin tapping your foot impatiently, wanting the old man to get to the point, rather than reemphasising things you already know.

Yen lets out a weary sigh at your reaction. "And now...A new world is on the verge of collapse! That's where you're going!" You massage your temples with an irritated sigh.

(Y/fn): "But why send me?"

Yen Sid: "The king requested you for the job by name!" Your eyes widen in shock for a moment. You didn't think king Mickey even knew you existed, let alone knew your name.

(Y/fn): "Should I set off now!?" You turn to the door and start walking. Then you notice that your legs are moving but the room around you isn't. You look back and see the collar of your hoodie being pulled back by an invisible force...Magic.

Yen Sid: "Patience, (Y/fn)! There is still one more thing we must give you before you go!" You start to hear footsteps on the edge of your hearing. Fast, light, tapping sounds that echo on the stone steps. Accompanied by a breathy, nasally voice you recognise.

???: "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I'm..." You suddenly yank open the door and watch a little white ball tumble into the room.
"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" It rolls across the floor, only stopping when it hits the leg of Yen Sid's table. The little white creature rolls onto its feet, revealing itself to be a white rabbit, wearing a red waistcoat and gray-ish periwinkle trousers. He gives his head a quick shake, and adjusts the tiny glasses that sit on the edge of his nose.

 He gives his head a quick shake, and adjusts the tiny glasses that sit on the edge of his nose