The meeting

Dean
I woke up at 6am just like I always did and I could feel someone cuddling in on my chest. I looked at the Sleeping beauty next to me wearing my shirt and saw it was Bella. I kissed her head and climbed out of bed. I walked to the bathroom to get ready for my meeting this morning at the Waterfront Financial with Frank, but I had a lot of work to do at The Label.

When I finished all the paper work I went to the meeting with Frank. When I got to Waterfront Financial I was greeted with a smile and a cup of coffee and a voice saying " here your coffee" I took it off them and looked up.
"Thank you Bella. I didn't know you were working today. Hope you had a good night last night".
"I always do at The Label Dean. I'm working over time today, plus I couldn't stay in the house. Are you prepared for this morning?"
"Yeah I am Tom did a few last minutes checks while I was working last night".
With that Tom and Pete walked in, Bella went back to work and we went upstairs to the meeting room.
We waited and waited for an hour and Frank never turned up, he didn't answer to my calls so I asked Bella if she could ring from the office and he still didn't answer. So I knew something had happened but I didn't know what.
"So Boss how pissed are you that Frank didn't show? Tom asked
"Enough to not go into business with him we cut all ties with him. We do not sell him any goods"
"Are you sure that could really affect our relationships with other supplant buyers" Pete said
"Pete he has let us down too many times now by not showing up for meetings that he books. I'm done"
And before Tom and Pete could say anything else I walked out and went to lift.

When the lift opened Bella was in there "finished already Bella?" I asked
"Yeah only said I would work until lunch time and I finished my work earlier" Bella replied
"So your part timer today are you?" I asked with a smile and I let out a chuckle
Bella throw me a dirty look and said "well what's your excuse?"
"Nope I can't think of any....so what are your plans for tonight?" Dean answered
"Not much AJ has booked a table as he goes back to work Sunday, he is staying away for a few days. Hopefully it won't be weeks. What about you?" Bella replied
"Im seeing Emily for a catch up". As I said this Bella's body language changed she folded her arms and if I didn't know better I would say she became jealous.
"Well if that's what you want...."Bella said.

The lift doors opened and she was gone before I could even find out if she was jealous of me seeing Emily. Bella can't possibly be jealous can she? I thought.

I then left and went to Jess's house to get ready to Emily