The argument

When I left work I went shopping for some new outfits, I had some lunch out then I got home about 4.30 and started getting ready for my date with AJ.

I wore a new dress which was a A-line scoop neck knee length chiffon cocktail dress with ruffle cascading ruffles in a mist colour. I did my hair twisted crown as I couldn't decide if I wanted my hair up or down so I had it as both.
AJ and I moved into together about a year ago but to be honest with AJ working away all the time it actually feels like it is my home and not our home.

AJ was getting ready at work he always finished after 6pm and we had a table booked at La Perle a french restaurant for 8pm We hadn't been there before but heard how lovely it was.

I got a taxi for 7.30 and met AJ in the bar of the restaurant.

When I walked into the restaurant AJ was already waiting at the bar he had got me a glass Prosecco and a glass of red wine for him.
I walked to him and put my right hand on his back and kissed his cheek and said "well hello handsome. How was work?" He turned around and put his arms around me his lips met mine and I smiled and my lips met his. I pulled away and broke our kiss. "Work was good but I'm glad we get our date night here it looks amazing"
"It definitely does babe"
La Perle means The Pearl, it had dim lights in the restaurant even at the bar. The tables had white table clothes and the chairs were blue leather.
A waitress came to us at the bar and "Sir your table is ready, would you like to follow me"
AJ nodded and looked at me and said "after you" I went passed him and followed the waitress. The thing with AJ he is the perfect gentleman he holds doors for you, pulls the seat out for you and pushes it in for you, always pays for our date nights. I would like to pay but he doesn't the thought of me paying.
We got our table and we sat down the waitress handed us the menus and said "I will give a few minutes to look over menu"
"Thank you. Can I order a bottle of your finest wine please" AJ asked
"Of course sir. I will be right back" the waitress replied and left us.
We looked at the menus the waitress came back with the bottle of wine which was 1811 chateau d'Yquem. "Your bottle of wine sir"
"Thank you" AJ replied
The waitress poured AJ the wine into his wine glass and he tried it. "How is the wine sir?"
"It is great thank you" AJ replied. The waitress poured me a glass of the wine and asked "are you ready to order?"
AJ said "yes we are thank you"
"What can I get for you? The waitress asked.
"Could I get the scallops for starter, the lamb for the main course and tropical fruit for pudding please?" I asked
"Of course madam"
"What about you sir?" The waitress asked AJ
"Could I get the Oysters for starter, filet Mignonette for main course and Mont Blanc for pudding please?"
"Ok sir no problem"
The waitress left to hand our order in.
After a few hours once we ate our fantastic meal we decided to go home. AJ paid the bill and we left.

We got home I went and got changed and AJ went to the bathroom then into the bedroom. With AJ's work he has two phones his personal and then his work phone. He had left his phone at home and I knew his job was important he was a lawyer so he didn't really have time off. His work phone rang and he said "sorry babe, I have get this".
I looked at him and said "of course you do" and I walked into the living room.
Once AJ was off the phone he came out of the bedroom and said "what was that about Bella?"
"AJ this was our night and if I get work calls you don't like it and if it isn't James you hang up on them. Even if it important"
"For fuck sake Bella I'm a lawyer your just a PA. Clearly my job is more important than yours!"
"Really, that what you think? Your job is no more important than my job. But then again I'm just a PA so what do I know?!"
I got my keys and phone and walked to the front door and AJ said "Shit Bella I didn't mean that"
"It doesn't matter now I'm going out tonight" I said to AJ
"But Bella I'm leaving tomorrow for work for 4 days"
"Then that gives you enough time to think about how my job isn't as important as yours".
Then I walked out and went to Jess's house.