Rising Up

Cat Noir didn't know what to think with the whole Lila problem as he knew that Lila lied due to him being there when Ladybug called her out but he never told his friends as he through she would stop and that she just wanted attention and as someone who had spend the first 13 years of his life living in isolation he could understand wth Lila also he couldn't make a scene because if word got to his Father then he would be pulled out of School and back to the life he had before.

Everybody said that Adrien Agreste was perfect but how could Adrien be perfect? Perfect means doing nothing wrong but Adrien had done something wrong as he had defended 3 people who should not have to be defended His Father Gabriel Agreste, his oldest childhood friend Chloe Bourgeois and the Lair Lila Rossi.
If he ever wanted to be the best friend ever he needed to man up meaning he couldn't let bullies walk over him anymore and to let his Father know that he doesn't control him.

But the most important thing to deal with his Lila Rossi because she almost got Ladybug Killed as she was helping Hawk Moth meaning she is a danger to Paris and if that picture of her kissing his cheek which he didn't even ask and got Kagami akumatized then what about the other people she had hurt? His mind then went back to Chameleon how Lila's lies forced Marinette out of her seat and to the back alone, he told her later on to take the high road but now he was starting to think that was a bad idea because what if Lila hurt Marinette the strongest person he knows and the only other person expect him that hasn't been akumatized and alongside Ladybug, Marinette cannot be akumatized because that manes that he would have to fight his Princess.

He was so lost in through that he didn't notice Ladybug right in front of him holding out her fist "Cat Noir?, Cat Noir?" she asked
Cat Noir shook his head "Sorry My Lady"

"Are you okay?"

Cat Noir looked at Kagami who was on the floor confused as to what happen then he looked at Lila and his mind filled with darkness
"Kagami can you walk yourself back home please as me and Ladybug need to take Lila Rossi to the police"

"WHAT!!!!"

"Don't think you are getting way with what you did today"
"I don't know what you are talking about
"Don't play dumb with me. You faked an injury knowing full well that I would take you away to safety leading Ladybug alone with Oni-Chan so she could kill her"

"Quick question why does Lila hate Ladybug so much?"

"Lila did an interview on the Ladyblog saying she and I are best friends which is a total lie seeing how I never even knew about Lila Rossi until I saw that interview"
"You embarrass me in front of Adrien"
"You shouldn't have lied about me and yes I did go a bit over board with the telling off but I apologised but you are still lying and not caring who you hurt"
"I could have been with Adrien if it wasn't for you"
"Adrien was never yours to begin with"

Lila looked right at Cat Noir with anger in her face "What did you just say?"
"Adrien is not yours, because he is not a prize to be won, he is a real boy who just wants to make friends and have a normal life but its hard because of his fans and you who only want him so they could be famous"
"But I love him"
"No you fucking don't because you don't know anything about love"

Cat then using his baton brings out a pair of handcuffs "Lila Rossi you are under arrest for lying, working with a terrorist and the attempt murder of Ladybug"

Lila started to run but Kagami doing a leg sweep brings her down to the ground, Cat Noir handcuffs Lila

Ladybug smirks at Kagami "That was sick" Ladybug puts her hand out to high five and Kagami returns the favour "I can't believe I got to high five Ladybug"

"Think your going to be okay?" Ladybug asked Kagami
"I'll be fine, just whats going to happen to Lila?"
"Truth be told no idea"

Ladybug walked towards Cat who was dragging Lila toward the police station.

A/N: I hope you enjoy this story as Adrien will be rising up in this
Next Chapter: Interrogation