And Bad Fathers

Lila Rossi was in a holding cell and she was angry as she was done being the popular girl who had everything and everyone under her thumb as Cat Noir call her out. 

"Was he working with Marinette? I will destroy them both along with Ladybug" Lila whispered to herself then she heard footsteps and a key turning, she looked up and saw her Mother looking beyond angry. 

Lila got her crocodile tears ready as using them always seem to work. 

"M-Mu" 

Miss Rossi put her hand up 

"You are in so much trouble" 

Lila was taken back. Why was she in trouble? it was those Heroes and Marinette which did this. 

"You have lied about everything. School was never close, Akumas only last a few hours"

"But" 

"You worked with Hawk Moth" 

"Well"

"Theirs footage of you helping Oni-Chan kill Ladybug and also footage of you at School taking an akuma and talking to Hawk Moth" 

"It must be fake" 

Miss Rossi pulled out her phone showing the news footage of Lila Rossi grabbing an Akuma. Lila's face went cold "How the hell did they get footage there was no cameras" she said in her mind. 

"You have also been bullying Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Sexual Harassing Adrien Agreste which has gotten his fans really angry and how my Inbox is full on angry hate mail" she took a deep breath "I never have been called so many 4 letter words in my life" 

"And there are lawsuits from the celebrities you lied about" 

'I didn't lie about them" 

"I have receive lots of Lawsuits and I have been fired from my job" 

"F-fired?" 

"Yes because of your many travels being told on a world wide blog" 

A  pin went off Miss Rossi phone she looked at it and all of the colour drain off her face "Another Lawsuit from Adrien Agreste for Sexual Harassment" 

Lila knew it was officially over for her as the person who would have made her famous destroyed her now she would never been top of the world, treated like a goddess. 

"You have betrayed me and our Family" 

"B-but Mum" 

"Goodbye" 

"You can't leave me here. Im your daughter" 

"And this is why you need to learn your lesson GUARD" 

The front door open and Miss Rossi walked out leaving behind her Daughter who had tears going down her face. 

Meanwhile Adrien Agreste saw his Father getting out of the car and oh boy did he look angry.

"ADRIEN YOU HAVE BETRAY EVERYTHING OUR FAMILY STANDS FOR" 

"No hello Adrien how was school? Did you learn anything new? You know real partners ask their kids" 

Gabriel was taken back "How dare his Son stand up to me in front of his friends" Gabriel said in his mind 

"But no its just keeping up the family name. Company this, company that, my feelings mean nothing for you" 

"Im trying to keep you safe" 

"Safe? You just want to lock me up, both you and Mum did, I was alone, had no one and because of that I didn't get to interact with people my age until last September which is when I started learning about Human interaction. Something I should have learn about years ago"