Down at the Police Station

Officer Smith works at the front desk of Pars Police Force.
He sees many criminals coming through the front door every day with paperwork on one side and coffee and donuts on he other side. It was a normal day then everything change.

Ladybug and Cat Noir came in with an unknown teenage girl in handcuffs
"I have diplomatic immunity" said Lila
"And we will make sure that your Mum removes it"

"Ladybug, Cat Noir? Whats going on?" asks Roger

"Officer" said Cat Noir "Lila Rossi here has been helping Hawk Moth

"He lying I would never work with that Monster"

"I can prove that she is working for Hawk Moth by showing you this" she then took off his body cam, pulled out the USB card and insert it into Ladybug Yo-Yo then played the footage back to Roger.

"I don't think I have been more disappointed in anyone in my life than with you" Roger said looking at Lila Rossi "You are coming with me to interrogation"

"WHAT" Lila yelled "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME"

Lila was kicking and screaming while being pulled by officers to the interrogation room by Officer Smith.

"Roger you should know Lila is a master liar who lies about everything and everyone me and Ladybug will be brining in Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng as they both know about Lila's true nature while you can bring in Mr Hesspenpy the Fireman"

Someone later Adrien and Marinette were in the interrogation room both looked at each other and smiled, the door opened and in came a man in his early 40s wearing a blue suit "I'm Detective Bisset" he sat down "Now Adrien tell me everything you know about Lila Rossi"

Adrien then told Bisset from how he met Lila to what happen at his home earlier today.
"If you knew that Lila was lying then why didn't you keep this all to yourself? Not tell any of your friends because you were letting them be played"
"I thought that she lied because she was the new kid who just wanted friends and seeing how I am someone who know all to well with loneliness I didn't what that for her also If I did try to call her out it would have gotten back to my Father who would have pulled me out of school"
"He is"
"Yes" Marinette butted in "It's not the first time Gabriel has pulled Adrien out of school"
"But after what happen today I know I made a mistake and I will pay any punishment"

"And what about you Marinette?"
"I arrived at school and everyone was talking about Lila and how amazing she was because Jagged Stone wrote a song about her, she flew in Prince Ail private jet, my Best friend Alya Cesire who made the Ladyblog showed me a video of an interview Lila gave saying she and Ladybug are best friends which is total BS because Cat Noir is Ladybug best friend and even if it was true then putting that interview on a world wide public blog is really stupid because she put a target on her back because Hawk Moth will see it and kidnap her on info on Ladybug"

"I was noticing that she was spending a lot of time with Adrien and she was making Adrien uncomfortable with all of the touching so I followed them to the library and that is where I first saw the book and how she stole it and use it to by a fake version of the Fox Miraculous, before Adrien arrived I saw Lila threw the book in the bin then after seeing Ladybug call Lila out on her lies I took the book hoping to return it but had to wait because of Volpina and The Collector, I returned the book to Gabriel saying I borrowed and that allowed Adrien to be return to school"

Adrien faced Marinette "You did that all for me"
"Yes because I know how much School means to you" Adrien hugs Marinette "Thank you"
"One question if I may" said Bisset "When you returned the book to Gabriel why didn't you tell him the truth about how Lila took it from Adrien to use to get closer to him"
"I don't know"
"If you did then Lila would have been a thing of the past as she would have learned the hard way of messing with my Father"

"Theres more that Lila has done and if was shortly after Heroes Day when Lila return to class after staying in Achu with Prince Ali which is false ask her Mum she works at the Italian Embassy"
Bisset wrote it down "Well if Miss Rossi has been on holiday while working she could lose her job"

"When I arrive in class I notice that everyone had moved and I saw a free seat next to Adrien but learn from Alya that that was for Lila because she got tinnitus from saving Jagged Stone's kitten on a runaway and I was moved from the seat that I through from the class bully and was now just moved to the back alone with no say what so ever and to make it worse I could see once again Lila giving unwanted touches across Adrien"

"Did the teacher do anything?"
"NO Miss Bustier never does anything for the victims of bullies because she goes after the person being bullied not the bully mostly because its Chloe Bourgeois the mayors daughter who can getaway with anything by saying My Dad the Mayor and I can make sure he can take away your jobs" Marinette said in a Chloe impression which got a chuckle form Adrien.

"You remember Zombiou?" Bisset nodded "That was Miss Busiter but she wasn't the original target for the akuma, I was because it was Miss Busiter's Birthday and my gift to her was ruined by Chloe and Busiter took me out of class and told me to forgive her to set an example"

"Thats terrible and I will be talking with the school board about this and what about The Headmaster?"
"Mr Damolces well apart from dressing as an owl superhero he does let Chloe get away I remember when my Dad was giving a baking lesson to the class and Chloe call the Fire department and tried to blame it on me lucky Adrien and Alya came to my defence but because Chloe didn't own up the whole school got pushed and had to clean the courtyard expect Chloe to threaten to call the Major so she got off Scott Free"

"Abuse of Power" Bisset said writing down on the piece of paper
"So back to Lila Rossi"
"Yes so during lunch I tried to explain to Alya and Nino about how Lila was lying but Alya said I was just being jealous because she was handing around Adrien and she also said that and I quote A good reporter always verifies her sources but she never asked Ladybug if she and Lila were friends"
"Lila had the class bring her lunch because she made up another lie about her having a sprained wrist so I tired to prove that her wrist was not sprained by throwing a napkin which was roll up and made of paper and Lila caught it with the same sprained wrist and she came up on the stop about how while in India she saw a man's eye being gouged out and she was saving Max the smartest person in the school who wears glasses and made an AI Robot believe her so afterwards I went to the bathroom to claim myself down and Lila followed me giving me a chance to be friends but I told her that if she stop lying and she said that she only tells people wha they want to here then he corned me and treated me saying that if I wasn't with her by the end of the Day she would take my friends away from me and make sure that I would never see Adrien away so I went into the toilet and broke down then the akuma came luckily I got rid of the negative emotions in time"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Adrien asked who had tears going down his face
"Because everyone just pushed me aside, no one listen to me and I didn't want to be disappointed in me seeing how you where when the whole school celebrated when Chloe left before her Dad got Akumatized"
"If I knew what happen I would have never told you to take the high road and I through Lila was akumazited because of me because after threatening you she found me and tried spend time with me and I asked her super nicely to stop lying and she just blew up in my face a few minutes later she got akumatized attack me leaving me in the locker"

"Im sorry you had to go through this and I will make sure that justice will be serviced"
Marinette and Adrien stood up "Thank you" they said "Maybe we should look at the school security cameras as they could show us Lila being Akumatized"

"Well we can do that right now"
"Quick question can I press the sirens" ask Adrien
Bisset just rolled his eyes.

A/N: Adrien now knows about Lila threat to Marinette just how long it is going to be until he learns it in the show.

Next Chapter sees Detective Bisset arrive at the school to look over the security cameras.