School

Nobody knew where Marinette, Adrien and Lila were as they haven't returned to class since lunch
Alya was worried that Marinette's jealously of seeing Lila and Adrien together was getting out of hand especially after hearing that Marinette took Juleka's bike and hasn't returned it just so she could follow Adrien and Lila

Coming out of the tolirts she noticed Marinette and Adrien running in with an unknown man
"Marinette?"

"Alya hey"
"Where have you two been?" asked Alya
"We have been at the police station due to the fact that Lila Rossi tried to help Hawk Moth latest akuma kill Ladybug and seeing how me and Adrien know first hand about Lila's lies and her true nature. So we are helping the police in anyway we can"

"Alya was speechless "I don't understand she was so nice"
"She played you, played everyone, it was she does plus there is the sexual assessment of Adrien and the treats to isolate me from my friends"

"Why didn't ou tell me" Alya asked clearly hurt that Marinette would not tell her "Would you have believed me or would you have just called me jealous like whenever I try to warn you about Lila because that interview she did for your blog is full of lies and not only it's stupid to put it on their because your pretty much telling Hawk Moth 'Here is Ladybug's best friend come and have her' but most importantly is that your most popular video is a big fat lie which will destroy your chances of making it big as a journalist"

"Your right" said Alya with tears going down her face "I have been wrong and a terrible friend"
"I won't lie that whole day was the worst day of my life as no one seem to even care about my feelings that day but you are still my friend"

"We should go to the principal office" said Adrien
"Why are you going to Principal Damocles?"

"Because Miss Cesaire we need to ask Mr Damocles about the school security cameras and also what Marinette and Adrien have been telling us there are a lot of problems with this school and your teacher" Bisset, Adrien and Marinete walked up the stairs to the Principal Office leaving a shocked Alya Cesaire behind"

Mr Damocles was in his office playing with Ladybug and Cat Noir action figures when the front door was open and in came Detective Bisset "Who are you to think you can just walk in here" Damocles stood up from his seat
Basset brought out his ID "Im Detective Bisset and I am here to check your security cameras"

"Why do you need to check the cameras" Damocles asked confused
Marinette and Adrien came in "Because we need to see Lila Rossi becoming akumatized just minutes after treating me and before you say anything Lila is in police custody after trying to kill Ladybug earlier today"
"Security cameras now" Adrien said with vemon in his voice
"Of course"
Bisset sat down and started to go through
"It was during lunch time"
Bisset fast forward to lunch where Lila was showed coming face to face with the akuma and grabbing it and it looked like she was talking to Hawk Moth.
Bisset looked at the shocked faces of Marinette, Adrien. Bisset pulled out his phone "This is Detective Bisset, need to keep Lila in as I'm just about to send you footage of Lila taking an akuma and talking to Hawk Moth"

"Im guessing that is the reason why you are here?"
"Their's another problem and it about you"

Meanwhile it was chaos in Miss Bustier's class after news broke that Lila Rossi has been assisted for working for Hawk Moth
Angry, sad, confused and disappointed were the emotions in class it was quite shocking to discover that no akumas were coming but their was a very good reason.

You see Gabriel and Nathalie were in the altier watching the News Report where Nadja Chamack was outside Lila Rossi home
"Earlier today Lila Rossi the daughter of an Italian diplomat was arrested after it was showed that she has been helping Hawk Moth.
This footage you see can show miss Rossi grabbing an Akuma it has also been noted that Lila has lied about everyone and everything as well as bully those to find out as well as sexual assessment as Adrien Agreste has came out saying that he a victim"

Gabriel paused the video. He felt anger that Lila had hurt his Son he would burn through hell and fire to make sure Lila Rossi paid for what she did and after finding out that she hated Ladybug even going as far to help Oni-Chan he wanted Lila to join him as his spy try to make more akumas like Adrien's friend Marinette which he tried twice and fell.
He pressed play on the video where it showed Adrien sitting in an unknown room telling how Lila was always in his space and what happen earlier in his bedroom and how she kissed him without consent then he told about how he knew about Lila's lies and why he didn't tell anyone and how wrong he was. He also explained about his earlier upbringing forced him to not have any friends until the beginning of the school year which was a reason for his poor people skills because Gabriel doesn't want him to hand out with anybody his age"
Fair to say Gabriel was not happy that is name was being dragged through the mud.

A/N: The School and Gabriel know about Lila and Adrien has destroyed his Father on TV.

Next Chapter: Miss Bustier gets called out and Adrien and Gabriel come face to face.