Bad Teachers

"What?" Mr Damolces said as he stood up form his chair "What did I do wrong?" 

"Sit down and we will tell you" said Marinette 

A knock was heard "Come in" said Adrien as in walked a woman in her late 30s wearing a suit 

"Not too late I hope" 

"No" said Marinette "In fact Maggie your just in time" Marinette and Maggie then have a hug 

"Its really great to see you how is Lily?" 

"Lily is doing great, she is playing the lead in her upcoming end of year school play" 

"That's amazing, I'm so proud of her" 

"She is proud as well and she talks about you a lot" 

"She does" a very small blush appeared on Marinette face 

"What's going on?" 

"It's very simple Adrien, your friend Marinette and my Daughter got along really well and even through it was only for 1 Day they got along really well" 

"Really well?" Adrien said in a jokey matter 

"It was one kiss that it and before you say anything yes I did like it and I do like girls as well as boys and you are the first person outside my Parents who know" 

"Back on track, Mr Damolces Im Maggie Leon and I work for the School Board now can you call in Caline Bustier in please" 

A minute later Miss Bustier came in she saw Mr Damolces, an unknown woman, man and Marinette and Adrien 

"Marinette, Adrien what are you doing here?" 

"Caline Bustier" said Maggie who was now in front of her "My name of Maggie Leon, I work for the School Board" 

"S-school Board?" Calling was shocked to hear that the school board was here 

Maggie then explained why the School Board was called in. 

As she and Damocles listen to both Maggie and Detective Bisset there faces grew with worry as they heard of what Lila Rossi has done

"But she was so nice, all the things she did" 

"And did you double check" 

"Yeah just what I through" 

"Marinette, Adrien you two can return to class" 

"Call us if you need our help" 

When Adrien and Marinette arrived back in class they saw the sad faces of their classmates all shocked at what Lila Rossi has done. 

"Um hi" 

Everyone saw Marinette and Adrien but no one said anything for a few seconds before Rose spoke up 

"A-alya told us e-everything, we're so sorry" Rose said while trying not to brake down 

"I won't lie as I was really mad and disappointed as none of you cared about my feelings and how stupid each and every one are I mean seriously a paper napkin which can take out eyes covered by glasses. I mean come on" 

"The reason why I did not say anything is because I through Lila wanted friends, I through she would stop lying but she never did, after what happen today with Kagami and hearing what she did to Marinette it clear she will never stop."

"But the reason why is because of my Father and how controlling he is and how he can take away everything I love if I don't act like in line with the brand" 

"And that included protecting your friends" 

Adrien nodded "If Gabriel Agreste wasn't my Father or if I wasn't an Agreste then yes, before coming here I had no friends, no way of knowing how we humans act around each other, because of my upbringing I was told its best just to keep quiet and let it die down and I know what wrong and if your don't forgive me, I understand but I want you do know Im sorry" 

"Dude it's ok and yes your Father is a dick but you have owned up and that the most important thing" 

Adrien smiled wiping a tear from his face. 

"So about the School Board" said Alya 

"Yes" said Marinette "Lila isn't the only person who think they can get away with everything as the school is also at through manly Miss Bustier and Mr Damocles" 

"Miss Bustier is the nicest teacher" Mylene said 

"When Juleka was locked in the bathroom, Miss Bustier didn't even notice Juleka was gone, the first day back here when Ivan was sent to the office when it should have been Kim as he was making fun of Ivan and theres during her Birthday when she took me out of class and told me to forgive Chloe for ruining her gift so that it sets a better example" 

"Marinette right" said Nathaniel "I mean think about it she has stood with the victims it always the bullies" 

"We're got the worst teacher ever" 

"She should be teaching Pre-Schoolers" 

"I wish Mrs Mendeleiev was our teacher" 

"Im not done" said Marinette as everyone stop talking to look at her "Theres also Mr Damolces as he does have favouritism" 

Confuse faces looked back at Adrienette "Whenever one of you is in trouble and Chloe is part of it, Chloe get off Scott Free when through she is to blame and the victim gets the blame" 

"Lady Wifi anyone?" said Alya 

"And the time she called the school when your Dad was teaching us how to bake and everyone had to clean and not her which was so not cool Dude" 

Chloe just rolled her eyes 

"Chloe just uses my Dad is the Major which is just her saying I can get away with anything and The Major does not have power to control everything and if he does its Abuse of Power" 

At the end of School Adrien was sitting on the stairs looking out the outside world thinking of how different the world was as Lila was in Police custody, an investigation into the school with Mr Damocles and Miss Bustier currently suspended and their was even word that The Maor was being looked into for Abuse of Power. But there was 1 more person and what do you know a silver car appeared and out came a Man dress like a Candy Cane Gabriel Agreste. 

A/N: Sorry but Adrien facing his Father will be coming next chapter. 

Next Chapter: Adrien faces his Father.