Part Three Meeting the Family

{I know some of the little details aren't accurate, but I don't really care. It's a story not reality. sorry about any grammar or spelling errors. WARNING: there is excessive swearing.}

As we make our way back to my spot in line he starts to tell jokes. They're terrible, but I can't hold back my laughter because of how adorable he is when he tells them.

When we get to my place, I look over at Harry. "This is my mom, and this is my sister Charlotte. You can call her Lottie. Mom, Lottie this is Harry. He's my soul mate."

My mom shoots me a subtle look as Lottie shakes his hand and tells him her age etc. The look says "really? A boy?" but I slightly nod.

She smiles welcomingly at him. "It's nice to meet you," she says pulling him into a hug.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Tomlinson."

"You can call me Jay, love. So how old are you?"

"Sixteen," he answers. Oh, a two year age difference.

"And where are you from?"

"Cheshire," he says respectfully as ever.

"That's about two hours from Doncaster, where we live."

"Well, we're gonna go get a snack or something," I cut in to allow a minimal chance of being embarrassed right now.

We start walking around, and I let him lead. Eventually we walk up to two women. One looks older like she could be his mother and one looks like she's a bit older than me.

"Louis, this is my mother and our slave," Harry announces, gesturing toward them.

"I was born first, Harold! If anything you're the slave!" the young one exclaims.

"Bitch please, I have an actual job! And my name is Harry check my mother fucking birth certificate!" He yells. At least he has a colorful vocabulary.

"I'm his mother, Anne. That's Gemma, his sister. I'd say something in their defense but this is what they're like on a daily basis," she says. They pay no attention to us, because they're too caught up in their own bickering.

"Louis Tomlinson. Nice to meet you, ma'am."

"Love, you can call me Anne."

"He still sleeps with his blanky!" Gemma exclaimed, fighting Harry off of her.

"Oh my God! Shut up!" he nearly screamed while smacking her arm.

"He likes chick flicks," she adds.

"Oh my God! We're leaving!" he exclaims in embarrassment.

"Nice meeting you," I say to his mother as he drags me away by my wrist. I look over at the blush on his cheeks. "If it makes you feel any better, I find quirky cute."

"Really?" he asks in astonishment. I nod. "Well then, you will find me fucking adorable." wrong tense, I think to myself.

{Thanks so much for reading this! If you liked it, please vote, so I know that it was decent.}