Part Four Dinner

{sorry about any grammar and spelling mistakes. WARNING: there is excessive swearing}

All is said (or should I say sung) and done, so we're heading out to dinner.

We go to a small and mostly vacant Italian place and request a table for six.

We're sitting here explaining what it was like to sing in front of thousands of people while being recorded. In doing so, I found out that Harry is a people pleaser. He sang to the crowd and didn't focus on the fact that three famous people were specifically there to judge him. I, on the other hand, sang to the judges. Call me crazy, but I found it easier to sing to three people instead of a thousand.

After Harry had sung Louis Walsh said "no". No to Harry? Aw, hell naw! Simon and I had similar reactions. Of course, mine was a bit more fiery. He still went through, but Harry's way to good to not have three yeses. Somehow, I got three yeses.

As we are talking, everyone is getting side tracked in their own personal conversations. Our mothers and sisters get along quite well, which is nice.

I keep finding out more and more about him. Behind the wall of immaturity and bad jokes, he's intriguing and deep, but some of his thoughts are hard to understand.

We both order waters, and as the waitress comes out with our drinks he decides to make a joke, "what did the ice cube say to the glass of water?"

"I don't know," I state.

"I was water before it was cool," he explains with a straight face. As he bursted out in to laughter, I chuckled. This lad sure is a character.

We order our food; lasagne for me, and ziti for Harry. As we eat, we continually steal food from each other. At dessert, we order a piece of chocolate cake to share. That ends up in a fork battle.

After all of the giggling from the night is over, Harry and I realize that we have to leave each other. We trade numbers and he tells me to text him sometime. I take that as a, "text me once I'm out of your sight."

I think I've found a new addiction.

{Thanks so much for reading this! If you liked it, please vote, so I know that it was decent.}