Part Six Bonding

{I lied. One more chapter after this one. I don't really ship Liam with anyone because he's a great boyfriend no matter what. Danielle gifts better into this situation because they hadn't met yet. Sorry about any grammar and spelling errors. WARNING: there might be excessive swearing.}

All of the commotion had calmed down, and everyone started to head back to their dorms. The boys and I started wandering around; Harry walked a little too close to me, but I'm definitely not complaining.

We come across Harry's and my room, so I suggest we go in and hang out. We sit in a circle. I sit too close to Harry with Liam on my other side, Niall sits next to Harry, and Zayn sits between Liam and Niall. I generously place snacks in the middle. That Niall kid starts hogging all of it as we talk, so I subtly start stashing food behind Harry and I.

We ask each other questions about our lives as a way to get to know the other band members. "Have you met your soul mate yet?" Liam asks no one in particular.

"Naw, two years," Niall replied in his thick, Irish accent.

"I only have a few weeks. I'm so scared. What if she's some bitch?" Liam confessed nervously.

"Don't worry, mate," I reassure. "I felt just like that-"

"You did?" Harry inquires.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep the night before auditions. Then, I got the opposite of what I was expecting, and everything turned out great," I explained while looking directly into his eyes.

"You met yours?" Niall questions, as I nod. "What's she like?"

"He's perfect," I simply state, as a blush finds its way to the youngest lad's cheeks.

"He?" the three others jinx.

"Yes, he," Harry cuts in for me. He quite obviously slides his hand into mine.

"You two?... Yeah, I can see it. You'd make a cute couple," Zayn announced.

"I like to think so," I muttered. Harry gave me a loving glance. I never want that look to stop; they say that the eyes are the window to the soul. If so, his soul is magnificent.

"So, Zayn you know who your soul mate is?" Niall questions.

"Yeah, I met her through the show, too. Perrie Edwards," he declared with love in his eyes. He probably feels the same way about her that I feel about Harry. "She said she wants to focus on the show, so we're waiting to get to know each other."

After some more bonding questions and answers, we end up watching a Disney movie at Harry's request. Harry and I lay on my bed with his head on my chest. I couldn't resist playing with his hair, so I did. I swear he was close to purring. Liam and Zayn lay on Harry's bed very platonically. Niall was laying on his stomach. Poor lad is so different from the rest of us; he's got a brother and not a sister, he's left handed and not righ handed, and he's from Ireland and not England. He's hilarious though and always laughing. It's hard to get tired of hanging out with someone like that.

Of course, Harry ends up falling asleep on top of me. He looks adorably tranquil in his sleep. He's beautiful as always just more relaxed and worry free.

I'd say "handsome" or another more manly term, but he's not. He's like a beautiful piece of art that you can stand and stare at and never get tired of looking at it.

When the boys leave, I call my mom just like I do every night. "Hello, love. How are you?" she asks sweetly like she always does.

"I'm great, thanks. How are you guys?" I reply.

"Good, why are you talking so quietly?"

"Becau-" I'm cut off by Harry's snoring. "Harry's asleep," I explain with a chuckle.

"Tsk, so how are you guys doing on the show?"

"Good...actually we were almost sent home, but they put us in a band. There are three other guys Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Niall Horan."

"And Harry?"

"Yeah."

"You like those boys?"

"Yeah, they're alright. We were all just hanging out for a few hours. Zayn's a bit mysterious. Liam's polite. Niall's easily amused."

"They sound like an interesting bunch."

"Yeah, they definitely are. How are the girls?"

"They're good. We all just miss you... I'd ask if you want to talk to them, but they're asleep."

I yawn. "I think I'm gonna go to sleep, too. G'night, mum."

"G'night, love," she hums sweetly with a kiss noise into the phone before we hang up.

I grab the blanket that we're not on top of with minimal movement and cover us before I drift off into the oblivion of a dreamless sleep.

{Thanks so much for reading this! If you liked it, please vote, so I know that it was decent.}